Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench
I mostly pray in the shower it's kind of an awkward place you can say but it's a place where it's me time unless the kids come knocking lol. Don't get me wrong I pray all day everyday. I'm grateful for every little thing, and everyone. But yes the shower is like my main spot. So where do you pray?
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:01 PM
Replies (21-30):
snuggiewoogie
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:00 PM

Where do I pray? Mostly when I'm getting ready to fall asleep. I thank God for all that I have in my life. I always pray and ask God to keep us healthy and safe from harm.......

letstalk747
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:02 PM

everywhere  in my own mind

Shari55
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Quoting HTMommy:

I'm just curious as to where you teach that you can pray with your students? 

Quoting Shari55:

Quoting mommyivy25:

I mostly pray in the shower it's kind of an awkward place you can say but it's a place where it's me time unless the kids come knocking lol. Don't get me wrong I pray all day everyday. I'm grateful for every little thing, and everyone. But yes the shower is like my main spot. So where do you pray?

I also pray in the shower,it is where I get most of my solutions to things that I need to take care of. I also pray when I first wake up, before my feet hit the floor.

During the week I pray with my students three times during circle time and through out the day when I feel the need to just say a prayer.

I teach at a small Christian School

Shari,  not just a wife, mom, or Graduate Student, I am also a daughter of Christ and a Kindergarten teacher

TankGirlie
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:05 PM
I pray to the Goddess to help me through hard times, a bad day, or anytime I feel that I need that boost.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoolMommyofboys
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 7:11 PM
Any where- every where

Often when I'm alone in the car- which is after I take the oldest to school
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xo.MommyW.xo
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:12 PM
Where ever i want to
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dingysfamily
by Suzi on May. 4, 2012 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this

No set  place, just whereever I happen to be when I feel the need to say a prayer. Frequently it's right here, at my computer/desk when I read where someone needs a prayer, I'll stop & take a minute & say a prayer for them right then.  I'm not so good at just doing the 'getting down and really praying a long prayer' for several things or people at one time; I do better with just saying bunches of quick prayers whenever the need or feeling strikes me -- I'll say a prayer when driving down the road, while on the computer, while reading a story or watching something on tv ... so many things will strike me & make me feel like I have to say a prayer.

VintageWife
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:31 PM
2 moms liked this

I pray the most at the computer I think. As soon as I see a need here on CM, I say a prayer for them before I even say "prayers" so that they are not forgotten.

We also have a prayer chain at church but it's not like it used to be where you call the next person and they call the next. Now it's an automated thing where the first person records the message of what prayers are needed for and then it calls every single church members phone and plays it out. I let my voicemail get it so I can replay the requests as needed.

Shellness
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Like you one of my favorite spots is the bathroom. Its a private place I guess! The others are beside or in my bed, but one of my favorite places to talk to God is in the car!

Charizma77
by Carissa on May. 4, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Everywhere! But, main spot would be my bed.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)