Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20/20 Extreme Parenting

Posted by   + Show Post

Anyone watching it? Right now there is a family of nudist. Their 9 yr old son loves to be nude as do they but their 15 yr old doesn't like it. They even homeschool so clothes are never needed. I think it's making the interviewer really uncomfortable that their is a child walking around nude o_O

by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:42 PM
Replies (11-16):
betsystipo
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:59 AM

I'm never up that late to watch, wish I had known I would have tivo'd it.  

I recorded the special last night on the husband who was shot while his wife was sleeping next to him

snuggiewoogie
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:53 AM

To each he's own I suppose. I missed that one...... Wow sounds like the person doing the interview man they must have really been uncomfortable......

EireLass
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Oh.....you're just a voyeur.

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

OH my!

I missed it dammit! Wish I would have known! wonder if I can see it on Demand?

CoeyG
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

OH my!

I missed it dammit! Wish I would have known! wonder if I can see it on Demand?

You can probably go to ABC.com and get it there

greenmachine47
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:42 AM

I caught the 1st 45 mins of it.. Caught the 1st part of the monster truck but missed the bull part. Shooting the laptop costly punishment but if it worked more power to the dad. The nudist lifestule imo is wrong. A mother shouldn't be walking around in front of her teenage son naked. Kids shouldn't be exposed to that lifestyle.The midget family was good.

earthangel1967
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Quoting wildlilacs:

To each their own. Nothing wrong w being nude and have a healthy respect for it. Its only when its sexualized that problems begins

I agree. While it's not for me and my lifestyle I have no problem with those who do live that way.

In my humble opinion, I don't think it should even be legal to let children bullride when its Soooooo dangerous and easily deadly until they are 18 and then they can make a decision as an ADULT.  Which is what I told my kids when they BEGGEd to jump out of airplanes, go bungee jumping or ride a motorcycle. I said not until you are 18 and there is nothing I can say about it.

YVONNE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)