Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

I am...

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:51 PM
  • 22 Replies

easily frustrated, irritated, quick tempered, and I hate it, how can I change it, yes I am working on it, but then there are times i wan to scream. Positive advice

by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
snuggiewoogie
by on May. 6, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Take a deep breath and take a prozac that's what I do....... I'm trying to keep calm these days.......

'

CoolMommyofboys
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 4:17 PM

I'm in the same boat :(

I am sorry that doesn't help huh? 

CoeyG
by on May. 6, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Learn to love yourself as you are, flaws and all. 

Charli627
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:18 PM
Sorry I'm still working on it too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmybug
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:20 PM

i take a deep breath and think of all the things i am thankful for.

IhaveHisjoy
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I pray, picture who/how I want to be...I finally realized none of the things that made me pissy were that serious afterall! I didn't want to live an unhappy life..so I choose not too! Take a deep breath..sorry and hugs..I mean this with total respect..I'll pray for you.
MomRocs1102
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:58 PM
1 mom liked this

good advice thanks, I pray often, but can never have enough prayers :)

Quoting IhaveHisjoy:

I pray, picture who/how I want to be...I finally realized none of the things that made me pissy were that serious afterall! I didn't want to live an unhappy life..so I choose not too! Take a deep breath..sorry and hugs..I mean this with total respect..I'll pray for you.

lajebo
by on May. 6, 2012 at 7:17 PM

Quoting IhaveHisjoy:

I like this too.  But sometimes you need to scream or vent in some kind of way, and then take control of your situation.  I'm glad that you are aware of it and trying to make it better.  Hang in there.

Light and love, hope and wisdom.  Don't stop believing.  butterfly

VintageWife
by on May. 6, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Quoting IhaveHisjoy:

IhaveHisjoy
by on May. 6, 2012 at 7:50 PM
Quoting lajebo:

oh no, that was me a very long time ago. I don't scream anymore..I vent to God. Life is pretty great these day..although still a work in progress.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)