Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

What do you want for Mothers Day? Anything?

Posted by   + Show Post
All I want for mothers day is for my husband to finally paint my kitchen lol lets see he's saying he's going to do it..... I would also like to be at the spa while he paints my kitchen nice and relaxing time. So what do you want for Mothers Day?
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Replies (11-18):
PEEK05
by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I already got my Mother's Day presents. My big present was a new camera. He wanted me to have it early for our son's first birthday that was on saturday.

MomRocs1102
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:57 PM

A movie night full of laughs- comedy, chick flicks, fear-horror, family movies no phones, just fun

Clubpenguin
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:22 PM
1 mom liked this
A peaceful relaxing day where everyone is nice to each other all day. Probably too much to ask though. Lol.
LuvMyBoy08
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:24 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband home from Afghanistan, but since that's not happening I'll settle for some cuddling with my 4 year old!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2NandJ
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Either a subscription to ancestry.com or a fire pit for the backyard.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bhow
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this

to feel loved.

mommyivy25
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:43 AM
Wow the anklet is beautiful he has great taste ;)

Quoting LoriAnn87:

I would love for my mil to be a little nicer to me and know not everything is about her and for her son to finally see how she reallys is and how she treats me but since that will never happen I will just settle for a day at the nail salon getting my nails done and going out to lunch. My husband and son got me this for Mother's day.

angel wing ankle bracelet and

lemon fizz

LoriAnn87
by Lori on May. 8, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Quoting mommyivy25:

Wow the anklet is beautiful he has great taste ;)

Quoting LoriAnn87:

I would love for my mil to be a little nicer to me and know not everything is about her and for her son to finally see how she reallys is and how she treats me but since that will never happen I will just settle for a day at the nail salon getting my nails done and going out to lunch. My husband and son got me this for Mother's day.

angel wing ankle bracelet and

lemon fizz

thanks and I actually picked it out and add to my amazon wishlist and let hubby decide which to get and he picked this one cause he knows i love angels.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)