Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

Me and my word games!!! lol

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:32 PM
  • 10 Replies

I was just chatting in one of my groups and came up with a new description of the baby.  I told this girl that my baby will be Blackorean.  But the truth is, it'll be Blackorean Rican.  Lol  

Ppl say I come up with the craziest stuff.  lol  That's just me! 

by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Charli627
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:45 PM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
letstalk747
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:52 PM

lol

VintageWife
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:11 PM

LOL...does that mean one parent is black & korean and the other is puerto rican?

mami1012
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Somethin' like that!  lol Close enough!  

ozarkdragonfly
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:13 PM
lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charizma77
by Carissa on May. 7, 2012 at 10:23 PM
Ha! You sound like you're a lot of fun :)
mami1012
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm just me.  I guess I am cuz everyone says that.  And my friends say I have no sense.  lol  I posted this on my FB:  "My ex told me that I needed professional help, so I hired a hitman".  I love that one.  I also posted one that said, "Now that cop clearly heard me call SHOTGUN and he STILL put me in the back seat."  lmao

Quoting Charizma77:

TankGirlie
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:41 PM
I like the saying "I miss my ex, but my aim is getting better" and "I use to be f#$^ing stupid, but we broke up."

Quoting mami1012:

I'm just me.  I guess I am cuz everyone says that.  And my friends say I have no sense.  lol  I posted this on my FB:  "My ex told me that I needed professional help, so I hired a hitman".  I love that one.  I also posted one that said, "Now that cop clearly heard me call SHOTGUN and he STILL put me in the back seat."  lmao

Quoting Charizma77:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mami1012
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Freakin' funny!!!!  I posted those on my FB!!!!  I'll prolly get in trouble with my DH, but oh well....

Quoting TankGirlie:

I like the saying "I miss my ex, but my aim is getting better" and "I use to be f#$^ing stupid, but we broke up."

Quoting mami1012:

Quoting Charizma77:

maciymommieof3
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Oh ...sure sounds like it..LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)