Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

just a rant.......

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:20 PM
  • 3 Replies

banging head into wallYou know I am so freakin over family drama.......get a real life.......  My 14 year old son has a girlfriend.  We are friends with her parents.  My niece is close to my son...sometimes i think a little too close.  Well now that my son has a girlfriend....the drama begins.....my sister calls me yesterday to tell me I need to tell my son to layoff of her daughter....really.....let the kids work this out on their own....they are growing and developing emotions.  They need to work this out on their own.....I can't help that my niece is spoiled and gets what she wants all the time....my son has a life of his own and it does not revolve around his cousin.... so basically my sister has disowned me and my family.......(i just hung up on her...got tired of listening to her)...i dont need this..... until she wants something...it always goes like that..but you know what I am so over it ...there wont be a next time.......so I am now taking applications for a new sister (LMAO)........ok rant is over....  so has anyone else had somethng like this happen to them?

by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
CoolMommyofboys
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this
A part of me is glad I don't have a sister LOL

Sorry Drama is awful. Screen your calls ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reddecker
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:53 PM

I am fortunate enough that I don't have issues between my sisters and our kids, mostly because they live in different states and our birth kids are only 3 and 1.

Sorry your dealing with all the drama..hopefully ur sisters gets the hint soon.

snuggiewoogie
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:56 PM

No siblings here! Good luck though!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN