Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

did and didn't like 5/8

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:23 PM
  • 4 Replies
One thing you did and one thing you didnt like about today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
CoeyG
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Didn't like the weather, I'm flaring and the cold damp weather only makes it all worse.

I liked talking to Shannon on the phone getting an update on how her weekend went, she was in full control of the motel over the weekend because her dad and step mom had to go back to Tyler to finish getting their things from there moved up to Littlefield leaving Shannon at the motel running the whole show.  

LucyHarper
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:54 PM

I didn't like that I'm sick, I'm not horribly sick but have a fever and a bad cough, plus I'm 13 weeks pregnant which makes me all the more achier, and I work in the food service business so I'm not allowed to go in when I have more then a cold, it wouldn't have been so bad because usually I take my four year old outside so he can run around while I sit and relax in the yard, but it was bad weather today so we were stuck inside. Usually I say screw the rain and put some jackets on us and we go out to play anyway, but since I'm sick I figured that wouldn't be a good idea. The thing I did like today is getting to spend it hanging around with my son, we started setting some things up for the baby, my son is my stepson whom I adopted so this is my first birth so its really exciting to do all of these things.

LivinDeadGurl
by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:31 AM

Did like: Getting faster internet and TiVo

Didn't like: Feeling tired and out of it all day

MZ.B777
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:28 PM

Did like work for once it was peaceful not chaos.

Didn't like the weather too chilly for May.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)