Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

depo

Posted by on May. 15, 2012 at 1:51 AM
  • 3 Replies
I was just wondering what everyones experience with it has been?

I was on it before I got pregnant with ds1 and now I am on it again since.ds2 was born (about a year now) and what my body did before with it and what it is doing now is different and I dont know if I need to be concerned or not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 15, 2012 at 1:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
CoeyG
by on May. 15, 2012 at 2:21 AM

I've never been on it but I can tell you that as we age our bodies are constantly changing.  What may have worked one way for you before you had your first child isn't going to work the sameafter your second because your body isn't the same as it was before your first pregnancy.  Your hormones have changed and you don't have as many eggs as you did back in the beginning either.  

MommyJDTJ
by on May. 15, 2012 at 11:19 AM
So then my question is should I be worried if I was having the same reaction as before for a YEAR and then out of no where with no changes to me except eating better and exercising more (not a lot) it changed?

Quoting CoeyG:

I've never been on it but I can tell you that as we age our bodies are constantly changing.  What may have worked one way for you before you had your first child isn't going to work the sameafter your second because your body isn't the same as it was before your first pregnancy.  Your hormones have changed and you don't have as many eggs as you did back in the beginning either.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charli627
by on May. 15, 2012 at 12:25 PM
sorry haven't had it but one of my friends did and only complained of weight gain.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)