Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench
Tell us something that is true about you (your family or life style) but others might not agree with it or it might be embersssing ...can be anything
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 22, 2012 at 11:25 AM
Replies (21-30):
VintageWife
by on May. 22, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Darn! I was hoping to try that...lol 

Quoting tutdee:

lol, no Ive actually never imgained to have the power to make me go to sleep...

Quoting VintageWife:

Quoting tutdee:

The only way that I can fall asleep at night is to imagine that I am Samantha off of "Bewitched" and have magical powers

embarrassed

Do you pretend you have the power to make yourself go to sleep?

Lindalou907
by on May. 22, 2012 at 3:50 PM

I take an afternoon nap after work everyday,and then I'm up in the middle of the night for an hour and half,it works for me. I'm also in love with two men,only married to one of them.

TheJerseyGirl
by on May. 22, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Im not the best shaver in the Winter either! Call me Chewbacca!

Quoting MommaTAF:

Ok embarrasing, hubby doesn't care so in the winter I only shave my legs once a month!

I hate shaving and wish I could pay for laser removal!!

Myspace Comments       autism bright colors heart picture and wallpaper

TheJerseyGirl
by on May. 22, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Quoting Lindalou907:

I take an afternoon nap after work everyday,and then I'm up in the middle of the night for an hour and half,it works for me. I'm also in love with two men,only married to one of them.

Now THERE'S a story! Hubba hubba!!!! surprised

TheJerseyGirl
by on May. 22, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Food is an awful addiction. Im a carb addict in the dark months of Winter...it helps me keep myself sane. I have a hard time keeping away from chips or anything with sugar.

Quoting Charizma77:

Food is my addiction.

I never smoked, drank,or did drugs. . My husband and I both struggle with our weight and I get depressed about it and then I eat more. I used to be thin before having kids and now I hate my body. Well, that was a lot off of my chest there!

Red_Tempest
by on May. 22, 2012 at 4:32 PM
I feel like I wrote this, except I have smoked, and I used to drink occasionally. My husband is 4 months smoke-free, I'm 8 years free. We're both over a year alcohol free. He doesn't worry about his right as much anymore, but I do. I gave 5 children,7 pregnancies, and I weighed 110 before, and 135 at my (personal) best. I still have over 100 to go before I'm happy with my weight again. :( My youngest child it's only 6 months old.
Quoting Charizma77:

Food is my addiction.

I never smoked, drank,or did drugs. . My husband and I both struggle with our weight and I get depressed about it and then I eat more. I used to be thin before having kids and now I hate my body. Well, that was a lot off of my chest there!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snuggiewoogie
by on May. 22, 2012 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I was addicted to drugs and alcohol in my teens and twenties....... I got my act together and have been clean for almost 15 years now. I live my life like a saint and thank god I'm alive have a wonderful family. They way things were going back then I was gonna self destruct. Life is much better on this side of the fence :)

nybor48
by on May. 22, 2012 at 5:12 PM

I am really a bitch.  I don't have any close friends, nor do I really need them.

I hate my boss. 

CoolMommyofboys
by Platinum Member on May. 22, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Quoting MommaTAF:

Ok embarrasing, hubby doesn't care so in the winter I only shave my legs once a month!

I hate shaving and wish I could pay for laser removal!!

I hate shaving also...I don't shave as much in the winter either    prob. once a week

CoolMommyofboys
by Platinum Member on May. 22, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Quoting maciymommieof3:

when my husband wipes his ass he puts one foot on the toliet so he can get a better angle.

TMI  TMI  TMI   LMAO

truth be told, I've seen DH do the same thing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)