Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

18 month old like to be swaddled :O)

Posted by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:18 PM
  • 13 Replies

my daughter is 18 months and her in Ohio it got cold all of a sudden an now every time she wants to nurse she brings me the blankey and wants to be swaddled.

:O) sorry happy thoughts

by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
betsystipo
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 8:04 PM

aw thats cute she wants to be all wrapped up

Clubpenguin
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 8:56 PM
I took care of a baby in daycare that that liked to be swaddled at that age. She felt comforted.
CoeyG
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 9:02 PM

So swaddler her.  

Mojitomommy
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 9:11 PM
Awe !!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRinehart2010
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Quoting betsystipo:

aw thats cute she wants to be all wrapped up

I know I m loving it ! shes so little too for her age and it takes me back to when she was little little :O)

wulfeyes05
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 12:56 AM

It's cute that she likes to be swaddled, but my kids' pediatrician told me not to swaddle babies after 6 months

Zawifey
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Aww. I love when my 2 year old wants to cuddle because my oldest never liked to. Mommy needs cuddles once in a while!

Nicky2911
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 1:14 AM

my 18mo is displaying something of a desire to be swaddled when she is almost in a deep sleep. I don't though because if she was swaddled when she finally woke up I think it would freak her out. Once she is fully conscious she really does not enjoy being restrained in any way lol.

VintageWife
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 1:23 AM
That's so sweet. My dd is 23 mo and she loves to be all cuddly when she nurses too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRinehart2010
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Quoting Nicky2911:

my 18mo is displaying something of a desire to be swaddled when she is almost in a deep sleep. I don't though because if she was swaddled when she finally woke up I think it would freak her out. Once she is fully conscious she really does not enjoy being restrained in any way lol.

I swaddle her just lose enough that her feet are sticking  out at the ends and she can break free if she wants lol kinda hard to explaine but I swaddle with out her feet being tucked in though (if that makes any sense)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN