Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

Stuffie saved from train tracks

Posted by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 5:11 PM
  • 8 Replies

http://www.komonews.com/news/offbeat/Boston-transit-workers-save-bunny-toy-on-tracks--158001915.html

A transit worker halted an oncoming subway to save a toddler's stuffed bunny that "jumped" out of the stroller and onto the tracks.  Thumbs up to them!  I remember when "Mama Kitty" was left behind at McDonald's when I was 3.  My dad raced back but the store was already closed for the night.  He pounded on the door until the manager let him to in to rescue her.

What's your kid's favorite stuffed toy?

by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
TheJerseyGirl
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 9:11 PM

My kids are older but my youngest STILL needs his "fuzzy" (blanket)

My daughter had a doll that she took everywhere...she even nibbled on her nose and fingertips when she got stressed!LOL!

CoeyG
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 9:41 PM

At 26 Henry still sleeps with Shannon, don't laugh because I still sleep with my favorite teddy and did so during marriage as well.  Anyway Henry got left behind once at Grandmas but we were half way home and dad wasn't about to turn around.  She promised the moon, stars and that she would be good forever if we went back.  Well she managed an entire week without Henry, she had another stuffie named "Buddy" who was Henry's best friend and Buddy filled in during the week long tortue she had to wait until she was reunited with Henry...then after that, Buddy had to be around all the time as well as Hnery.  Yes Buddy is also in bed with her...LOL. 

letstalk747
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 9:45 PM

whoa , a big horse

snowangel1979
by Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 9:51 PM
That's sweet of him.

DS has Mr. Bunny that he's slept with since he was born. 8 years ago.LOL.
Mr. Bunny always stayed home but we got Mr. Bunny 2 when he was about 2 that he could take every where.

DD 14months is attached to her burp rags.
( white cloth diapers LOL)
She has to take one or three every where we go.
Luckily they are plentiful here. So, if she losses one it is not a big deal.
I'm sure we get looks, like why is she snuggled up with a cloth diaper. LOL.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charli627
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 10:32 PM
My dd has a stuffed ginger bread man that my sister gave her. But she only carrys it around the house
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pampire
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 7:05 AM

Quoting CoeyG:

At 26 Henry still sleeps with Shannon, don't laugh because I still sleep with my favorite teddy and did so during marriage as well.  Anyway Henry got left behind once at Grandmas but we were half way home and dad wasn't about to turn around.  She promised the moon, stars and that she would be good forever if we went back.  Well she managed an entire week without Henry, she had another stuffie named "Buddy" who was Henry's best friend and Buddy filled in during the week long tortue she had to wait until she was reunited with Henry...then after that, Buddy had to be around all the time as well as Hnery.  Yes Buddy is also in bed with her...LOL. 

I still sleep with two of my bears.  A few other stuffies serve as pillows to prop up my SO when he uses his CPAP.

betsystipo
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 7:13 AM
Charlie has "Mutsy" or rather 4 of them. It's a dog by gund that he adores. Each one has a different name now tho and he knows who is who by the way they feel/look (he has gotten them throughout the years). Zach has a few animals too. To pick just one? We are presently staying the weekend at my cousins and I drew the line at 5 stuffed animals each!
I also still have my baby blanket I sleep with! ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nova.mommy
by Member on Jun. 9, 2012 at 9:26 AM

DD has a stuffed lamb and a Sleeping Beauty(Princess Arura) and has to have one or the other to sleep.  

DS has one of the squishy roll pillows in blue(as in the picture) that he calls Mr. Rollo that he has to have with him to sleep.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)