Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

seriously?

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 1:03 PM
  • 17 Replies

okay so my daughter is 19 months old and thinks she needs to be naked to nurse ? wth lol. if I dont let her get naked to nurse she freaks out and crys and gets really upset. I got nothing hopefully this is just a phase lol.

by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VintageWife
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 1:18 PM

None of mine have ever done that. Do you mean naked or just her diaper? I could see mine doing that if you mean diaper cause I strip her down to the diaper to eat dinner so I could see her thinking all food should be eaten like that. Also, she may be feeling the warmth of your body and likes that.

MrsRinehart2010
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Quoting VintageWife:

None of mine have ever done that. Do you mean naked or just her diaper? I could see mine doing that if you mean diaper cause I strip her down to the diaper to eat dinner so I could see her thinking all food should be eaten like that. Also, she may be feeling the warmth of your body and likes that.

no she wants to be full blown nakes lol. an with it being hot here Im wearing tank tops lol. We have our air on so its not too warm but not too cool either. but yeah she wants to be fully naked lol which I usually let her so she doesnt break down lol

VintageWife
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Hmmm....I haven't dealt with that with any of mine. I'm interested to know if any other kids do that though. You should post it in the breastfeeding group and see what they think.

MrsRinehart2010
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Quoting VintageWife:

Hmmm....I haven't dealt with that with any of mine. I'm interested to know if any other kids do that though. You should post it in the breastfeeding group and see what they think.

sh thats a thought i didnt even think about it lol thanks !

trinab0721
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 4:04 PM

My girls pretty much only wanted to be in a diapers at that age. 

kiowaqueen
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 4:06 PM
Hmm well that's a first lol I breastfed all five kiddos and none of them wanted to do that....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRinehart2010
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Quoting kiowaqueen:

Hmm well that's a first lol I breastfed all five kiddos and none of them wanted to do that....

lol yeah she lovesss to nurse naked , Im thinking maybe it stems from the skin on skin contact maybe?

erikadi
by Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:53 PM

It probably is.

JJJMommyKris
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:56 PM
I haven't experienced that, my ds is 7 months and clothes on or off it doesn't matter. But he does try to sit up and nurse. Like butt in the air, nose in my boob...it is pretty awkward.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoeyG
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:41 PM

What is wrong with her being naked?  Or was she born with clothes on?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN