Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Customize Your Homepage Background!

Posted by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 11:56 AM
  • 10 Replies

Hi,

By popular request, you can now customize the look of your CafeMom homepage by changing its background to whatever image or color you'd like! Just look for the Change Homepage Background link at the very top right of the homepage.

This is just the first step in our plans to give you more control over your homepage. We're also working on giving you the ability to customize some of its content. For example, if you don't like the Conversations in All Groups area, you'll soon be able to replace it with a list of your groups or with your friends' Thought Bubbles.

In the meantime, don't forget that you can already personalize your profile page, which is what other moms see when they click on your screen name. You can reach your profile from the link above the teal navigation bar.

We hope you like the new features we're planning. Have a great weekend!

typing Amy 

by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 11:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LivinDeadGurl
So tired of this migraine!
Yesterday at 3:17 PM
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Yay!

CoeyG
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 4:29 PM

I don't even go to the CM homepage.  Too much crap on it that is of no interest to me. 

victorianmom55
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Thank you!! I have my butterflies

earthangel1967
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Oh yay how FUN... I am ALLLLL about personalization, customization, self expression. etc.

I love and look forward to changing and redecorating my profile page the first of every month or even more often if there is more than one holiday or special occasion that month.

I WOULD LOVE AN OPTION TO HAVE LISTED ON MY HOMEPAGE ALL THE CURRENT CONTESTS PARTIES AND GTIVEAWAYS AT ANY GIVEN TIME ON CAFEMOM OR THE STIR AS WELL

I just decorated my  homepage background with water for June bc I am so into swimming right now and love water I used this image

YVONNE

TheJerseyGirl
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 7:50 PM

good

Charli627
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 8:19 PM

going there now....

offrdngal
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 12:30 PM

I tried it, but quickly changed it back to default. What is the point of changing it, if you can't even see it...save for the 1/4 inch on the right and left sides of the page. 

LadyBast
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Thanks mine is a pic that I shot and has been!

Charizma77
by Carissa on Jun. 25, 2012 at 9:21 PM
Thanks!
earthangel1967
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Quoting offrdngal:

I tried it, but quickly changed it back to default. What is the point of changing it, if you can't even see it...save for the 1/4 inch on the right and left sides of the page. 

I made mine the heart splash of water I shared the image of even though I never really go on home page I just like knowing its there haha I'm weird like that.

ALthough what I would love even more is... you know that speckled pale blue and white dot background you can see in the back ground when you are in groups like right now? I wish we could change THAT to whatever we wanted like the homepage, then I could have my pretty heart splash of water for June on that instead.

YVONNE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)