Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

The most embarrassing thing...

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 10:30 PM
  • 8 Replies

Your kid has ever said or done in public? Tell us about it. I'm sure it's funnier now than it was then :/

by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
CoeyG
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 11:33 PM

The one time I remember was just prior to a Girl Scout Meeting at the Catholic school.  Walking down the hall we passed one of the nuns,  Shannon looks at me and very loudly annonces, "Hey mom that's one of those ladies daddy calls a Penguin".  

VintageWife
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Quoting CoeyG:

The one time I remember was just prior to a Girl Scout Meeting at the Catholic school.  Walking down the hall we passed one of the nuns,  Shannon looks at me and very loudly annonces, "Hey mom that's one of those ladies daddy calls a Penguin".  

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

psychobilly_mom
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 2:38 AM

oh what hasn't my daughter said... she's 6 ...that's all I'm saying LOL 

psychobilly_mom
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 2:40 AM
1 mom liked this

I do recall her telling me in a very serious voice at a party (while I eyed the many delicious cupcakes) " Mom, PLEASE  Don't even think about eating 1 more cupcake... or you'll explode! I'm serious" o_O I never had fat issues until now LOL 

Lindalou907
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:44 AM

Sitting in the barber shop with my 3 year old son and his 3 year old cousin George,my son says "Look at THAT guy,he's OLD" George: "Yeah,he's ugly!"

betsystipo
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:49 AM

I know its happened....why can't I think of any right now?

robynlo77
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:57 AM

Our daughter was about 3 at the time. We were standing in line at the grocery store, and she said....."what's that smell" really loud....it was the person in front of us in line....that was a little "rank" smelling...

snuggiewoogie
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Everytime when Jenna was a baby and we would head a out she would see men and she would look at them and "She would go Man Coming" Man Coming momma really loud..... So embarassing.....lol...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN