Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

"Mom, what's that crack on your face??" Let's Talk Age-Appropriate Skincare for Moms!

Posted by   + Show Post

Sarah was horrified when her son asked her about a CRACK ON HER FACE on her 37th birthday - that's when she decided it was time to get serious about a better skincare regimen. Today she's talking with a dermatologist (and mom!) to get the scoop on complexion-boosting tips and tricks to keep that youthful glow - including an obvious one that some of us might be overlooking!

Have you noticed changes in your skin as you age? What do you do about them?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 12:02 PM
Replies (21-27):
earthangel1967
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 6:26 PM

I think I am blessed with some good genes too, here is a current pic of my mom and dad. I think they look good for their ages. She is 64 and he is 70. : D My grandparents on both sides never looked their ages either.

YVONNE

Bmat
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 10:17 PM

I use a sunscreen every day, and not much make up- only a touch of blush because I am so fair. My skin looks pretty good.

rosebud727
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 6:40 PM

I'm 52, and very fair skinned. I do not go in the sun to tan...only did in my late teens for a short and very early 20's. I decided a long time ago it just wasn't worth it. 

Are good moisturizers worth it, I think they are. I'm not wearing makeup in this picture and I know I don't have a lot of wrinkles because I am conscientious.

RidingPink
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Once we are out of our 20's it's time to get serious about taking care of your skin.

HTMommy
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 6:14 PM

HAHAH I thought this was something that a kid said to his drug addict mom or something LOL Crack on the face LMFAO!

Charizma77
by Carissa on Sep. 30, 2012 at 7:48 PM
I'm 35 and I like my skin, always have. Hoping o age naturally...
jenniferlynnv
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 5:51 PM

I began using Rodan and Fields clinically proven products a few months back.  (the same doctors who created Proactiv) The result are absolutely amazing!!  I loved them so much that I now sell them for fun!  They are all clinically proven and have a full 60-day money back garentee.  There is a wonderful anti-aging regimen!  Check out their products at; www.jvirion.myrandf.com

I would love to help you pick out products! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)