Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

Fireworks, are you?

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 2:36 AM
  • 145 Replies
Setting any off or just going to watch them?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 2:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kiowaqueen
I'm BAAAACK :p
Yesterday at 2:39 PM
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 2:38 AM
We are doing both :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoeyG
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 2:40 AM

No I don't set them off the stadium here has them every year and it is about a mile away, I can see the fireworks quite nicely from my front porch

VintageWife
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 2:41 AM
Yay!

Quoting kiowaqueen:

We are doing both :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 2:41 AM
That'd be great!

Quoting CoeyG:

No I don't set them off the stadium here has them every year and it is about a mile away, I can see the fireworks quite nicely from my front porch

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashleighmama
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 2:47 AM
We do both. We moved to Oregon 4 yrs ago from Ca. and its illegal to do your own there but here in Or. its a blast! Their in every store and at road side stands. My boys love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 2:52 AM

Quoting ashleighmama:

We do both. We moved to Oregon 4 yrs ago from Ca. and its illegal to do your own there but here in Or. its a blast! Their in every store and at road side stands. My boys love it!

My husband is from CA. You wouldn't believe how happy he was when he moved to my home state and was able to get fireworks.

ashleighmama
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 3:12 AM
Ya, I just kinda thought they were illegal most states cuz theyre dangerous. Im 40 but lived in San Diego all my life. Im amazed at how many different kinds you can buy. I love watching the excitement on my kids faces when they get to light their own. Its so wierd watching a cop drive by while youre in the street lighting firecrackers and he just waves!

Quoting VintageWife:

Quoting ashleighmama:

My husband is from CA. You wouldn't believe how happy he was when he moved to my home state and was able to get fireworks.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 3:15 AM

In most states I think you sign something when you buy them. If you read real close, it says you agree that you are taking them out of state to set them off. LOL! 

Quoting ashleighmama:

Ya, I just kinda thought they were illegal most states cuz theyre dangerous. Im 40 but lived in San Diego all my life. Im amazed at how many different kinds you can buy. I love watching the excitement on my kids faces when they get to light their own. Its so wierd watching a cop drive by while youre in the street lighting firecrackers and he just waves!

Quoting VintageWife:

Quoting ashleighmama:

LoriAnn87
by Lori on Jun. 30, 2012 at 8:42 AM

We may go watch them this year.

mhmomma
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 9:13 AM
I personally hate fireworks. Always have for some reason. We bring the kids and I hide my hatred for them as best I can. I am bringing the kids by myself this year. Should be interesting. Hubby is helping out at the boy scout stand. I'm nervous.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN