Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

Do any of you actually "like" your....

Posted by   + Show Post
Driver's license or State ID picture? Lol! I just saw the newer Progressive commercial about their insurance app. It showed Flo's driver's license with this funky look on her face and she says, "Nobody said cheese!" So it made me think if anyone really likes their pic. Do they ever turn out "good"?? Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 10:53 PM
Replies (11-20):
dreamer_8291
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:28 PM
I also did my makeup and hair for my pic and I still don't like it. I only got half of a smile before the girl took my pic. So of course I look like a terd! LOL! I don't think I've seen that commercial. I'll have to look for it.

Quoting Holztastic:

I like mine! But I put on makeup and did my hair and everything just for the picture, lol.

Have you seen the Progressive commercial where they talk about the calendar and the dude is like, "You should check out November" and the expression on Flo's face when she goes, "ohhh, yeahhh"? LMFAO I almost pee myself every time.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dreamer_8291
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:32 PM
That's weird. I've never heard of that before. Where do you live? I live in Ohio and if you wear glasses to drive you have to wear them in your picture and it goes on their that you wear them.

Quoting VintageWife:

I don't like mine. They do them differently here now. Even if your hair is all done, they make you pull it off your face, even your forehead. You can't have any hair or anything touching your face, glasses off, etc. They have the face recognition software so you have to have every inch of face visible and your eyes bright open. We all look like cavemen crackheads I think.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:33 PM

IN 

Quoting dreamer_8291:

That's weird. I've never heard of that before. Where do you live? I live in Ohio and if you wear glasses to drive you have to wear them in your picture and it goes on their that you wear them.

Quoting VintageWife:

I don't like mine. They do them differently here now. Even if your hair is all done, they make you pull it off your face, even your forehead. You can't have any hair or anything touching your face, glasses off, etc. They have the face recognition software so you have to have every inch of face visible and your eyes bright open. We all look like cavemen crackheads I think.

CoeyG
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:37 PM

It's better than some of mine have been.  

snuggiewoogie
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 7:32 AM

I just had it done last week and it came out better then I expected.....

EireLass
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Here they let you take it over and over until you like you're picture.

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 2:19 PM

I just have a Michigan Picture ID no drivers license but I dont hate the pic on it, I dont love it.. its just fine at least its not an embarssing ugly one lol its just ok

Blinksssss YVONNE

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 2:20 PM

I noticed at least in my opinion it helped a LOT when they started using the computer to take the pic and now they show you the pic on the computer screen and get your ok before they make it official and retake it right away if you dont like it. I am soooo glad they do that now.

Blinksssss YVONNE

skittlebeans88
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 2:21 PM
my tx Id was awesome! My ca one is good too, but not as.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shellness
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Mines acceptable. Thats the best I can say about it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN