Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

What did you crave when you were pregnant?

Posted by   + Show Post

With M it was subs and ice cream...hey! It was July and it was hot...don't judge me...pregnant belly

Poor T was fed hot peppers and coffee daily...makes sense considering her personality! angry

And my precious D had a mix of coffee, spaghetti, soda and Christmas cookies from November until April...I just kept baking!LOL baking

by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Replies (41-47):
bugdoodle313
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 9:41 AM

I craved a lot of things w/ dd, but I think the main things were.... Arby's still did their jalepeno poppers and I craved them daily, milk shakes, and pickled sausages.

dingysfamily
by Suzi on Jul. 22, 2012 at 4:40 PM

With my first pregnancy - my son - it was warm chocolate chip cookies & mac/cheese.  With my 2nd pregnancy - my daughter - (& 18 years later) it was again warm chocolate chip cookies and crab legs.  I also craved ice cold pepsi with both!!!

cafay
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Spaghetti and meatballs and anyhing icey cold to drink

mommasboyz17
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Cereal with my first fudge cycles with #2 and food with my 3rd lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frankiesma530
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 10:57 PM
Ice, beef jerky, flamin hot puffs, dr. Pepper, honey buns, milk...now that I have it written out, JUNK FOOD! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gina1109
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 10:59 PM
Mexican.....whether is was taco bell, moes, or a Mexican restaurant.... I was there 5 out of 7 days of the week. I also had a lot of chick-FIL-a :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
themomof3boys
by Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 8:23 AM

my oldest son it was Twinkies...which I hate, and have never liked.

my middle son it was dove ice cream bars...which are vanilla ice cream covered in Dove chocolate.

my youngest son it was orange soda...I used to go through a 3 liter bottle in less than 24 hours.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)