Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

Aquarius Horoscope

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 11:28 PM
  • 24 Replies
-When we are nice to people, people are nice to us in return. When we trust people, they sense it and feel keen to justify our trust. When we're loving and kind, we get back what we give out. Usually, 99.99 per cent of the human race are wonderful folk. If we spend all our time defending ourselves against the other 0.01 per cent, we simply rob ourselves of a relaxed, attractive happy nature that can only work to our benefit. Thats all you need to remember in all affairs of the heart now. Try it, you'll see.- Just tought id put this up for not only my aquarian sisters lol but everyone else too because i found it to be something that i can relate to, not just today but in my everyday life also. I thought maybe a few other moms on here might too. Im not looking for a debate about it, i just wanted to share it with you all. :)
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
naturegirl1st
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 11:42 AM

I post positive writings like this on my office door at work along with takeasmile paper that they can tear off a little slip of paper at the bottom that says smile. I was amazed at how many of the staff actually would do it and then give it away to a coworker! Thanks sister Aquarian! :) Have a fantastic day! From: the newbie ;)

CoeyG
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 12:43 PM

I am so glad I'm not an Aquarian...I'll be "nice" if and when I feel like being nice...otherwise I'm a BITCH

SIN3AD
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Quoting naturegirl1st:

I post positive writings like this on my office door at work along with takeasmile paper that they can tear off a little slip of paper at the bottom that says smile. I was amazed at how many of the staff actually would do it and then give it away to a coworker! Thanks sister Aquarian! :) Have a fantastic day! From: the newbie ;)


That sounds like a great idea, its a real nice thing for you to do :) wish there was more peole like that in the world. Keep up the good work! :)
SIN3AD
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 4:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting CoeyG:

I am so glad I'm not an Aquarian...I'll be "nice" if and when I feel like being nice...otherwise I'm a BITCH


You dont have to be an Aquarian to be nice lmao We all have the right to be a bitch whenever we want and i take advantage of it just like everyone else does lol :)
CoeyG
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 5:20 PM


Quoting SIN3AD:

Quoting CoeyG:

I am so glad I'm not an Aquarian...I'll be "nice" if and when I feel like being nice...otherwise I'm a BITCH


You dont have to be an Aquarian to be nice lmao We all have the right to be a bitch whenever we want and i take advantage of it just like everyone else does lol :)

woosh  

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 5:59 PM

My astrological sign (capricorn) doesnt even fit me for some reason and one of my daughter's sign doesnt fit her either but my husband Todd and our other 4 kids their's fit them to a T.

(my numerology fits me amazingly well though and everyone in my family's numbers fit them too. )

Blinksssss YVONNE

mhmomma
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 6:55 PM
Hmmm
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bozobean
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 7:38 PM
Thanks for posting my husband's horoscope. Lol Sounds like a true Aquarian too. Do you really believe that 99.99% of people are wonderful? If that's what Aquarians think, no wonder my husband gets taken advantage of and screwed over so much. Sorry, but the way I see it, those numbers should be the other way around, and that most people will take advantage and screw you if they even think you're trusting. I wait and get to know people before I trust them, if at all, and some things, I will only trust a select few people in my life with, if at all. I say you can only trust 00.01% of people, and with the other 99.99% you need to be careful. I love my husband with all my heart, and my father and two aunts are Aquarians also, so nothing against you all, but please be careful trusting people.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snuggiewoogie
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 7:42 PM

 I dated 2 guys that were Aquarius when I was younger. I was not very compatible with either one of them. lol... I have a cousin who is a female Aquarius and I get along with her just great :)

SIN3AD
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:04 PM
Quoting earthangel1967:

My astrological sign (capricorn) doesnt even fit me for some reason and one of my daughter's sign doesnt fit her either but my husband Todd and our other 4 kids their's fit them to a T.


(my numerology fits me amazingly well though and everyone in my family's numbers fit them too. )


i love to read my horoscopes and anything got to do with astrology, i like i ching too, that is my latest trend now lol i dont know a whole lot about it yet but im still learning. On a different note i love Tarot and Angel card readings because i find them to be very accurate when the right person does a reading for me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)