Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Sons First Pair Of School Shoes!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 8:38 PM
  • 10 Replies

And now... its becoming more and more real. My son will start Pre-K at the end of the month... and we just bought his first pair of school shoes! I went shopping just to look... and saw these. I fell in love with them (along with my son) and had to buy them tonight...even though I have a 10 dollar off coupon for anything 10 dollars or more that starts tomorrow! 

My son loves them because they look similar to his dads shoes. Hes excited he gets to dress like his daddy when he goes to school. 

by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VintageWife
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 9:31 PM

You silly! Are you going back tomorrow to get the price switched or going to get him a pair of play shoes?

snuggiewoogie
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Cute :)

Charizma77
by Carissa on Jul. 31, 2012 at 9:59 PM
Nice!
mhmomma
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:22 PM
That's cute. I would definately trust o go back and get the price differance or another pair of shoes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriAnn87
by Lori on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:37 PM

really cute.

CafeMom Tickers

mhmomma
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:38 PM
Btw they look huge. What size r they?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriAnn87
by Lori on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Some place you have to have the coupon the day your buying the item they will not adjust the price on the item the day after you buy them. I know when I worked at DSW they would not price adjust a item the day after you bought the item the coupon had to present time of purshace but she can always call the shoe and ask them.

CafeMom Tickers

crabtreemommy
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 11:26 PM
It's ok. I'm going to use it on a couple shirts for him! He needs a few new ones for after school and weekends.

Size 13c

And I got them at kohls so no biggie
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crabtreemommy
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 11:29 PM
Thanks ladies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoeyG
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 12:20 AM

So return them, leave the store, if it's in a mall pretend like you're going to go somewhere else then go back a few minutes later get the shoes again and use the coupon.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)