Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

Amy B and my favorite beach is....

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 6:47 PM
  • 7 Replies

Hi Everyone, my name is Amy and my favorite beach is Laguna Beach, in Laguna Beach, CA. My parents live in Laguna Woods, and my hubby and I go once a year now to visit them. We always go to Laguna Beach while we're there and take walks and talk about everything and anything. It's really pretty and I love the sound of the water crashing on the rocks and the sand. :o) I'm 50, soon to be 51, and am just loving life with my family, and working retail. My kids are older, have two sons 23 and 21, so we spend time all together when we can. What does everyone do for fun and family time?

by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 6:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Aug. 3, 2012 at 7:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome Amy!

I have one child older than your 2 (he's 24) and also two younger kiddos (15 & 11).  My oldest doesn't live at home, but my younger two and I spend a lot of time together going to movies, reading books, shopping, watching wildlife, etc.  :)

Glad you're here.

CoeyG
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm older 58 my only child, daughter 26 lives in Texas I am disabled so there isn't much "family" time right now.  I am happily divorced.  I was born in Sacramento California, wandered up and down the coast several times and yes Laguna Beach is quite nice.  I currently live in North East Pennsylvania. 

Amysue61
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 7:53 PM

I live in Central West Virginia, so probably not too far from you. I'm from Newburgh,NY originally, born and raised.

Charizma77
by Carissa on Aug. 3, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Welcome to the group! I've never been to California. I live near Pittsburgh so we go to SC or NC beaches every summer.
Charli627
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 9:57 PM
Welcome to the group
We took the kids to daytona beach last year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bradensmommy719
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 12:13 AM
Welcome.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amysue61
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. I've never been to the nc, sc or Daytona Beach, but I used to live down in FL, south of Daytona, and went to Delray and Boynton Beaches. I think any beach is really pretty, and a nice place just to relax or play whichever you're into at the time. :o)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)