Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

Tell me something about you....

Posted by   + Show Post

It seems we have a lot of new members in here. So why don't we all take a moment to share something about ourselves so we can get to know each other. You can share as little or as much as you'd like.

by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 2:21 PM
Replies (41-50):
sunrisekn
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 7:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I am a 42 year old mom of an amazing 6 year old boy.

I have been married to my dh for 9.5 years. We live about a half mile from the beach in a tourist town in the South. I am from out West and he is from MD. We met at work, I was his boss.

We have 3 cats, Kassi, Dreyfuss and Willow. We have a 5 pound Chihuahua named Tahloulah Belle. She is our resident princess/diva/stuck up.

I have been a member of Cafemom for 5 years, but life sometimes gets in the way and I stay away for a while, but I always find my way back.

Nice to meet you all.

dclark39
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 9:04 AM
Hi my name is Deirdre I am a mother of three I have three kids 20,17,13 two daughters and a son I'm 39 and married my high school sweetheart we were married for 20 years but met at 14 we are getting divorced now so its a very hard time in my life he and I got married at 18 because I got pregnant and our parents said we needed to but he was verbally and then physically abusive so after 20 years I'm done I'm a preschool teacher and I'm going to college to become a child psychologist. I'm a Christian and I love to scrap book and go to the beach and the craft stores I love to cook and my favourite thing is spending time with my kids
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hplesha
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 9:07 AM
Im 26 and have two boys. 7 & 1yr olds. I just graduated from a pharmacy technician program in May. I'm a cancer survivor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1985Supersport
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 10:49 AM

My name is Lisa an I've been married to my mechanic for 9 yrs.  I'm 56 live in western NY.  Mom of two grown children from my first husband, 1 - girl & 1 - boy (ages 33 an 30 respectfully).  The grandmother to 7 BOYS!  Would love for one of my kids to have a girl????  I enjoy being on the computer, reading books by James Patterson, Stephen King, KT Robb , etc.  Can't wait to read 50 Shades of Grey!  Alot of ppl around here are talking on how good it is.... it's been sometime since I'm had an honestly good book to read!! We have two rescue cats.....Shadow, pure black till you look at his belly where he has a diamond shape white spot by his hips   an  Shacoo, long-haired Tortie who's extremely shy around new ppl.

1985Supersport
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 10:50 AM

my screen name is from a 1985 Cutlass Supersport that I used to have.  If was a beautiful 2 door coupe with a 350 small block, automatic transmition, 2 tone blue, 12 bolt main an could lay rubber with the best of drivers!!!!

AmericanHoney31
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 12:42 PM

I live in NC ... 21 ... I have a 9 month old daughter ... my husband is military ... I am a stay at home mom and I love it ... I love to cook and clean and take care of my family 

LivinDeadGurl
So busy lately, I am damned near falling asleep sitting up. I think a nap is in order.
Yesterday at 3:54 PM
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Quoting twistandshout:

My name is Kathy. I am single, divorced twice.I have a 21 year old son that I love very much. Life is good and we are very happy. My singingfavorite music is Rock n Roll.

I love rock n roll too!

campingmomof4
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 3:24 PM

I am a mother of 4 adult children.  I am a grandmother of 2 girls 9 and 5.

ilovemykids732
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 3:34 PM

hi! My name is Stephanie, aka Stephy... I have 2 sons, I live with them, my DH and our cat. We own our house, I am 25 and he is 28. We have been married for 3 years and I have loved every minute of it... hes an amazing man, and we have some super amazing kids!! :D

907PickleMom
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 3:36 PM

My name is Elizabeth. I grew up in Ventura, CA and now live in Wasilla, AK! I am 31, married 6 1/2 yrs. I have 2  kids, DS 5 and DD one this week! DH just got out of the Navy this last year. Hoorah Seabees!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN