Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your first boyfriend

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 7:30 PM
  • 86 Replies
What was his name? How old were you?
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Charizma77
by Carissa on Aug. 5, 2012 at 7:31 PM
My dh was my first boyfriend. His name is Dan. We were 14. I dated 2 other guys, Mark and Josh and then Dan and I got back together when we were 16 and been together ever since.
Bradensmommy719
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 7:33 PM
I was 18 and his name was patrick
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rebeccab1966
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 7:35 PM

First REAL boyfriend was Patrick, I think I was 15.  He was sort of a nasty jerk.

aslusher77
1 mom liked this
My first boyfriend was a gross, nappy hair guy that was friends w/ my "now" husband. I knew if we went somewhere my future husband would be there too. It worked! Married for 13 years!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lindilouwho82
1 mom liked this

His name was Aaron Rush and it was a playground type boyfriend/girlfriend thing in the third grade. He was chubby with freckles, I was chubby with freckles we had a lot in common. (LOL)

I enjoyed his company very much, we had a lot of innocent fun together and it broke my heart when he moved the following summer.

He actually looked me up on Facebook a few years ago, it was fun to catch up, it had been a long while!

snuggiewoogie
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Ugh...It was so long ago. I think I was 13......

Ariellasmom
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 8:19 PM
I was really young in elementary, we started out as friends and then we started to have sort of a romantic relationship. His name was David
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Emilyrose200809
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM

my first boyfriend was steven when i was 14 yrs old.

earthangel1967
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 8:31 PM

I Had a HUGE crush on a 5 yr old boy when I was 5 he was an exchange student from Switzerland and was living in my neighborhood. I use to try to kiss him all the time and even would dream about him and get up and sleep talk and sleep walk talking about him my mom said. His name was patrick.

But other than that my first TRUE love I was 13 and he was 15 and we were together about 3 yrs and I loved that boy with all my heart and soul and when we broke up I was devastated, I truly believed I'd never love that way ever again I fellt so broken and I didnt get over him unitl I was in my mid 30s and divorced  from someone else I shouldnt have married.  His name was Ken.

YVONNE

LivinDeadGurl
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Jarret....I was 12.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)