Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

Between the sheets! (Rated R)

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:04 AM
  • 63 Replies

How often do you have sex? Is it always the same or do you like to change it up?

by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HTMommy
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:05 AM

We don't get it on as much as we used to, but we average about twice a week.

snuggiewoogie
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Haha! Maybe once a month these days. And if he's a good boy he might get some this weekend! lol....

kissing

KelliansMom
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Hubby is gone for weeks sometimes months at a time ...not as much as we would like...but when he is home for his weekens home we do try to get it in so to speak as much as we can

HTMommy
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:15 PM

LOL thats what it seems like sometimes with us...then I get to thinking and it was more frequent....I wonder if thats a sign?!? BAHAHAH

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

Haha! Maybe once a month these days. And if he's a good boy he might get some this weekend! lol....

kissing

HTMommy
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Yea being gone puts a damper on things, but at least your get to gettin it when he's home! heheheh

Quoting KelliansMom:

Hubby is gone for weeks sometimes months at a time ...not as much as we would like...but when he is home for his weekens home we do try to get it in so to speak as much as we can

KelliansMom
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:17 PM
We we went though do a while but some thigs we both had going in hindered that but we both are all fixed and healthy again :)

Quoting HTMommy:

Yea being gone puts a damper on things, but at least your get to gettin it when he's home! heheheh

Quoting KelliansMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snuggiewoogie
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting HTMommy:

LOL thats what it seems like sometimes with us...then I get to thinking and it was more frequent....I wonder if thats a sign?!? BAHAHAH

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

kissing

Lately it's been next to nothing! We have had Jenna here with us all summer and not a moment to ourselves....LOL!

HTMommy
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:20 PM

YAY for being healthy and to sexy time!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!

Quoting KelliansMom:

We we went though do a while but some thigs we both had going in hindered that but we both are all fixed and healthy again :)

Quoting HTMommy:

Quoting KelliansMom:

HTMommy
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:21 PM

LOL send her outside or over a friends house. We take showers together and lock the bathroom door hehehehe "NO YOU CAN'T PEE GO AWAY" LMFAO

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

Quoting HTMommy:

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

kissing

Lately it's been next to nothing! We have had Jenna here with us all summer and not a moment to ourselves....LOL!

snuggiewoogie
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Quoting HTMommy:

LOL send her outside or over a friends house. We take showers together and lock the bathroom door hehehehe "NO YOU CAN'T PEE GO AWAY" LMFAO

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

Quoting HTMommy:

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

kissing

You are bad girlie :) Actually she is gonna go over to Grandma's for a sleepover this weekend. So that will be good and the hubbs can stop bugging me about it! lol...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN