Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

If you found out your teen daughter was having sex...

Posted by   + Show Post

Would you put her on the pill or other birth control?

I'm wondering where everyone stands on this...my thinking is if they've done it, they will find another way to keep doing it. So unless you lock them in the house, they are going to continue to have sex. So I would....

Some think that gives them to OK to keep doing it and that you are ok with that.

Thoughts?

by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:40 PM
Replies (61-62):
earthangel1967
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 6:34 PM

My parents raised me and my sister the opposite of how I raised my kids and they were really strict and said no dating until 16 and no sex until married and if you do you are going to go to hell and are a slut and no offers of birthcontrol or condoms of course, but that didnt stop me, I was 13 when I first had sex and I was crazy in love with the boy and we found places and ways to be together even though my parents thought they were watching me like a hawk and my mom was a stay at home  mom, we snuck in the wood at school at lunch time or snuck him over my house when my parents went grocery shoping for an hour (they didnt know) and not only that we were TRYING to get me pregnant bc we figured then we could be together all the time and get me out of my parents house (luckily I didnt get pregnant bc I had fertiility problems).

Just saying being strict etc doesnt always make them not have sex, they just dont tell you thats all.

Some of my kids friends who are straight a students  and involved in extra curricular activities and really great kids you'd never think would have sex behind their parents back and who had strict parents confided in me that they too were having sex and they wished they could go to their parents and talk about it but they said they couldnt bc they'd get punished or their parents would think less of them and they were sad aboutg it.

YVONNE

hotone311
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:42 AM

YES ,I WOULD PUT THEM ON THE PILL AND BUY HER CONDOMSFOR THE BOY. WE HAVE AN OPEN DOOR ABOUT SEX .THEY DO IT RIGHT IN THE HOUSE WITH ME IN ANOTHER ROOM. IVE EVEN SEEN ALITTLE.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN