Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

What a Saturday morning! UGH!

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 6:24 AM
  • 19 Replies

Ive been up since 330...just cant sleep....So yes I've already spent 3 hours online and NO I don't even remember what sites I've been on....I've got to get my DD and her friend up for field hockey practice in 10 minutes. Running to the store for my grandmom...she stopped driving and I live closest to her, so fun for me! WOOO!!!!I've got major yard work to do too!  Shoot me.

My step dad died Wednesday and I'm going to my brother's tonight with the rest of the family...just hanging out...we did that last night and it was kinda fun. Funeral Wednesday...not so fun.

To top it all off it just started raining and the neighbor's rooster has been crowing since 5.

W..................................T..................................H................................

Pray for me today, girls! lol

Whatcha doing for your Saturday?

Myspace Comments

by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 6:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jakesmom323
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 6:57 AM
Sorry about your stepdad:( you definitely have a long day. It's rainy here today, so j think I'm going to hunker down w/ the NB and 2 yr old and have an easy day. Movies, couch potatoing, and chilling;) Good luck this week and hope everything goes as smoothly as possible.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mhmomma
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 8:18 AM
Awe sorry to hear about stepdad. You have a busy day. Not much here. It looks like a really bad day wearer wise here. K has an ortho consultation this afternoon. Kind of nervous there
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snuggiewoogie
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 8:39 AM

I hate nights like that when you can't get out and stay out! Ugh!! Sounds like a hectic day for ya! Hopefully maybe you will get a few minutes to catch a cat nap! :) I am doing stuff around here we are supposed to get severe thunderstorms this afternoon and I'm hoping we don't lose power. It's been so humid this past week we will all cook without A/C!

Sorry about your Step Dad too....Have a good evening with your family :)

Bradensmommy719
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 10:21 AM
Bean got up at 7:30. I.am so not a morning person. I have a blanket I.need to work on and this afternoon bean is going to play with my niece while I go to a.movie with a dear friend. I also need to see if the book store has the magazine I want
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Sorry about your stepdad, prayers!

LOL about the rooster :P

CoeyG
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 12:51 PM

You should have looked me up.  Sophie woke me at 2:00 and I was up until after 5:00 because of the humidity.  That's what woke me up at 9:00 and I haven't been able to get back to sleep because of it.  We are waiting on the storms here, even have a Tordado warning until 10:00 tonight...

earthangel1967
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 1:01 PM

im sorry hugs

SciFi and Fantasy Art Girl Reading - Animated by Priscila S. Santa Rosa YVONNE

HTMommy
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Aww hon, sorry to hear about your step dad. was it expected? I got up to vacuum the Diatomaceous earth and the belt broke on the vacuum so ran to the store with mom and got some breakfast, finished up, vacuum broke, got old vacuum out. it broke. fixed that one. finished vacuuming. now i'm here. the longest friggin vacuuming day EVER! You should read my ms. fixit post that the rest of the vacuum saga. lol

HTMommy
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 5:27 PM

oh and tomorrow is my nephew and middle sons joint bday party. Gotta make tater salad tonight...or tomorrow. But I have to wrap his presents and make him an angry bird hat...

TheJerseyGirl
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Yeah, he was on life support for almost 3 weeks...he had lots of health issues.

I need to find the vacuum saga post!LOL!

Quoting HTMommy:

Aww hon, sorry to hear about your step dad. was it expected? I got up to vacuum the Diatomaceous earth and the belt broke on the vacuum so ran to the store with mom and got some breakfast, finished up, vacuum broke, got old vacuum out. it broke. fixed that one. finished vacuuming. now i'm here. the longest friggin vacuuming day EVER! You should read my ms. fixit post that the rest of the vacuum saga. lol

Myspace Comments

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN