Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

Diet

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 7:35 PM
  • 32 Replies
Do you diet and what is your favorite? Hubby challenged me to lose the most weight. I'm going to kick his ass
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 7:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
earthangel1967
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 7:59 PM

I need to get back on a diet and plan to see our new dr asap and after I do I plan to get back on a diet and exercise plan.

The ones that have worked the best for me in the past were low carb and hcg

SciFi and Fantasy Art Girl Reading - Animated by Priscila S. Santa Rosa YVONNE

earthangel1967
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 7:59 PM
1 mom liked this

good luck fingers crossed

SciFi and Fantasy Art Girl Reading - Animated by Priscila S. Santa Rosa YVONNE

mhmomma
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 8:15 PM
He thinks he will kick my butt. Ya right he is in the process of quitting smoking. I have just quit smoking too but I'm much more stable then he is. He has been snacking big time. I better kick his butt. Hehe
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mhmomma
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Oh and I did weight watchers before we got married. I lost 65 pounds in less then a year. Yup he is in for it. At least I hope so
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoeyG
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 11:06 PM
5 moms liked this

Nope I don't believe in deprivation that only makes one have cravings that in the end are the downfall of the "diet".  Once the "goal weight" has been obtained the person goes back to their old ways.  In order to truly lose weight, one needs ot revamp their entire eating habits for good.  I  have lost almost 50 pounds simply by elimnating table salt and minimizing my total sodium intake each day,    I also exercise, watch my fat and eat a lot of fiber and drink lots of water.

Unforgettable21
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm on the seefood diet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
azwrapgirl
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 1:29 AM

I lost 8 lbs in less than 30 days.....i am using supplements that block the fat/carbs from my meals and using herbal wraps that help promote a healthy detox.....

TheJerseyGirl
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 6:36 AM

I dont have a diet I follow but I have always watched what I eat. Im not an exerciser so I try to eat lighter after I've gone overboard. I NEVER ever never eat after dinner and dinner is always a light meal

TheJerseyGirl
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 6:37 AM

And good luck Becky!!! happy

snuggiewoogie
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 8:23 AM

My problem is I love sweets and goodies...... I love to eat! I need to  duck tape my mouth shut! lol..... Good luck to you :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)