Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Man sentenced for ejaculating on unsuspecting sunbathers

Man sentenced for ejaculating on unsuspecting sunbathers in Wilmot and Odell parks

A 30-year-old Fredericton man who snuck up on unsuspecting female sunbathers this summer and ejaculated in their hair is going to jail.

Daniel Kelly Gould of 1108 Woodstock Rd., pleaded guilty in August to May 5 and July 17 counts of indictable sexual assault.

Judge Mary Jane Richards sentenced Gould Wednesday to a total of 10 months in jail on the two offences.

The court was told the sexual assaults occurred at Odell Park and Wilmot Park.

In the Odell incident, the victim was tanning and had her eyes closed only to have someone ejaculate in her hair and on her shoulder. The suspect, later determined to be Gould, ran off, but was subsequently arrested by police.

The second incident happened as a woman was sitting in a chair sunbathing at Wilmot Park. The victim suddenly became aware that someone was standing behind her and masturbating.

Gould was later identified through semen recovered from the victim’s hair. It was matched to an earlier DNA sample taken from Gould.

Crown prosecutor Hillary Drain said going to a public park and ejaculating on women minding their own business isn’t acceptable.

by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:09 AM
Replies (11-19):
Autumn19
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 11:45 PM
gross.
Ugh i fall asleep when i sit in the sun like that :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheJerseyGirl
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 4:43 AM

throwing up

diamondsetter
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 5:00 AM
Idiots are everywhere...and that's the most disgusting thing Ive read in a while
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
omgcookies
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 2:30 PM

I have never known of a quiet masterbater...how was the ragged breathing and *thwap thwapping* not noticed?? Ewwwwwww...

EireLass
by Silver Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quoting omgcookies:

I have never known of a quiet masterbater...how was the ragged breathing and *thwap thwapping* not noticed?? Ewwwwwww...

omgcookies
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Hahahhaa...

Tiffany.twisted
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 5:04 PM
Who just wakes up one morning and thinks to himself, " I'm bored. I think I'm going to ejaculate on innocent sunbathers. Yeah. That sounds like fun." O_o
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 11:21 PM

ewwwwy

SciFi and Fantasy Art Girl Reading - Animated by Priscila S. Santa Rosa YVONNE

trekkiechic
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 4:16 AM

Crown prosecutor Hillary Drain said going to a public park and ejaculating on women minding their own business isn’t acceptable

^^^really? It took a law degree to figure that out? 

this dude is sick

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)