Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

Do you still love your wedding dress?  What did it look like?  Do you have a pic of it?  what would the dress look like if you picked it out now?  post a pic....this could be fun

by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 6:55 PM
Replies (31-34):
mhmomma
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 9:34 PM
Quoting CoolMommyofboys:

I loved mine

I had originally thought I'd wear my Moms wedding dress- I even tried it on and DH saw it.  I had thought that I would change it up some

but then my Mom and I went shopping for a dress.  I found one that I loved and bought it...I never told DH though so when I walked down the isle, he thought I was in my Moms dress- that we had "fixed" it. 

he LOVED it though LOL    he was crying...I told him half way through the ceremony that we had bought it- lol he asked me

Thats funny
HTMommy
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 9:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Well you can look at my facebook and see it but I'll post one here so everyone else can see it too! LOL It was short and light pink with a pink tule overlay, and a few pink flowers accenting the bust with rhinestones in the center. I would pick something more vintage now.

earthangel1967
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 11:11 PM

We loved my dress, we rented it from a professional costume shop for a renassaince princess and prince clothes for him bc we have a fairytale perfect romance and knew for sure we'd live happily ever after and we got married at a mini castle. We LOVE our wedding outfits we rented for the weekend.

SciFi and Fantasy Art Girl Reading - Animated by Priscila S. Santa Rosa YVONNE

kaitybird
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 1:01 AM

I do and somewhere I have a pic.  It is just a plain dress that my dd use to wear for dress up now she has it in her closet for herself...:)  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN