Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you still love your wedding dress?  What did it look like?  Do you have a pic of it?  what would the dress look like if you picked it out now?  post a pic....this could be fun

by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 6:55 PM
Replies (11-20):
VintageWife
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 9:34 PM

I don't want to share wedding pics.

Charizma77
by Carissa on Sep. 10, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Eh, not really. I think I looked awesome in it but Not my style anymore. But, no regrets.
Charizma77
by Carissa on Sep. 10, 2012 at 9:43 PM
Sorry, I don't have any wedding pics online. Weird, I know. But I got married 14 years ago and haven't had the chance to scan any.
KW1280
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 9:45 PM
I love my dress will share once I get to my computer I am watching the bal-cin game
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robsgurl_23
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 10:34 PM
My dress was a prom type dress. It is pink and thin strapes. It was a long dress and if I remeber correctly it goes down to my ankles. I didn't wear a veil but I did have a nice pink wrap thing I pit around my arms so I wasn't cold since it was April and still a little cool out. I only have 1 picture and it isn't a very clear picture. I don't know if I would pick it again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charli627
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 11:15 PM
I didnt get to wear my dress yet cause we got married at the courthouse when things werent coming together with the wedding. i still have it and plan on wearing it for our anniversary wedding
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gina1109
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 11:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Wedding

Love my dress :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheJerseyGirl
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 4:33 AM

I got married in the Bahamas so mine was very untraditional since it was short...but I still love it...the style, the beading...I dont know what I'd pick out now

TheJerseyGirl
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 4:34 AM

LOVE that dress! You look awesome in it!

Quoting dawnnamarie:

This is what I just bought ;) ignore the bra- ill have the right undergarments on the big day ! Only 8 months to go

Myspace Comments

Mom2NandJ
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 7:52 AM
I wore a traditional Spanish style dress with a high collar and long lace sleeves. It had tons of layers of lace and a long train. My hubby is Cuban and we wanted something traditional. My MIL is a seamstress and she made my dress and all of the other dresses.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)