Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Possibly the best thing I ever tasted!

Posted by   + Show Post

Omg... I have bought so many boxes of these I lost count. They are so stinkin good! Our acme is out and I just bought the last 2 boxes at ShopRite.

Has anyone else had these and fell in love?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:53 PM
Replies (21-29):
merryvoice
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:42 PM
Oh you are evil for showing this to me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoolMommyofboys
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:32 PM
I miss Pop Tarts LOL

Those were the first thing I stopped buying when we decided to start eating healthier

I bet they are very good though - I never ate a PT that I didn't like
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crabtreemommy
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:34 PM

I love anything pumpkin!! I have been wanting to try these but was skeptical! Now I am going to get my husband to get me a box! :)

sakpoints
by Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Have not seen that flavor.  Sound yummy, but I try not to keep pop-tarts around.

VintageWife
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:40 AM

I haven't tried them, but I hate you for showing them to me. Now I feel required to try them and I don't even like poptarts :(

TheJerseyGirl
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:02 AM

You want to hear something sick? My sister sent me a pic of a new delivery in the store so I went out and bought 5 more boxes. I need therapy, really I do! LOL

Quoting VintageWife:

I haven't tried them, but I hate you for showing them to me. Now I feel required to try them and I don't even like poptarts :(

Myspace Comments

TheJerseyGirl
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:03 AM

They're like little pumpkin pies...OMG so good I cant tell  you!

Quoting crabtreemommy:

I love anything pumpkin!! I have been wanting to try these but was skeptical! Now I am going to get my husband to get me a box! :)

Myspace Comments

crabtreemommy
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:46 AM

You are making me want to call my husband at work and tell him to buy me a box and bring that *hit home! :)

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

They're like little pumpkin pies...OMG so good I cant tell  you!

Quoting crabtreemommy:

earthangel1967
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting earthangel1967:

I dont eat poptarts (and preferred toaster strudelwhen I did use to eat them) I do love pumpkin.

When I use to eat poptarts I loved the filling and icings but hated the dry plain edges so always broke those off and threw them out and just ate the filled iced middles lol

Spray them with a little butter flavored "pam" and microwave rather than toast them....the edges don't come out dry and "hard" 

That sounds better than 100% "plain" edges but it still wouldnt be good enough I want icing AND filling for the whole poptart edges included. lol

View Full Size Image YVONNE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)