Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

It's a Perfect Day To SCREAM! Go Ahead Do It!

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:24 PM
  • 8 Replies

Today Friday Oct. 12th is International Moment of Frustration Scream Day.

If you have bottled up frustration (and who doesn't?), join the rest of the world in stepping outside at 12 o'clock Greenwich time and let out a 30-second loud scream. Aaaaaaaaaahhhh! I feel better already!

AND/OR

Whether you go outside to scream or not (if you do tell us about it)...

You can let out a virtual scream here (in words or pictures or both) and if you want you can also vent and let us know what you are screaming about.

View Full Size Image YVONNE

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
snuggiewoogie
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Nah! I'm kinda in a mellow mood today...... But that could change I suppose! lol....

earthangel1967
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:46 PM

I have had some good things happen today and I'm not going to go outside and scream, but I do have a few things I'd like to virtually
SCREAMMMMMM about just to vent here

1. Found out today that even w/ our new medical insurance coverage my imitrex injections for my migraines would cost $400! That means I have to suffer without any at all

2. Went for a physical today but the stupid insurance company will only cover the pap/pelvic exam if its done on a separate day! Thats a new rule and the dr thinks its stupid too. SO have to go back on the 19th

3. Bought my honey an expensive gps for his upcoming birthday present and the tracking on amazon said it should be delivered yesterday but it wasnt and so far not today either and all tracking says delivered to carrier (prestige ) never heard of them and then there is no more tracking after that. I am very worried about it getting here.

4. I hate insomnia I woke up at 3am and havent been able to get back to sleep. ugh

Charizma77
by Carissa on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Quoting snuggiewoogie:

Nah! I'm kinda in a mellow mood today...... But that could change I suppose! lol....

Me too
CoolMommyofboys
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:05 PM
I'm sad I missed this LMAO can I still scream today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Quoting CoolMommyofboys:

I'm sad I missed this LMAO can I still scream today?

Maybe you shouldnt do the outside screaming today but you can virtual scream on this post any and every day if you want to! : )

earthangel1967
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:06 PM

Update on one of my screams....

The expensive gps I ordered for my husband for his birthday from amazon that was 2 days late, arrived today, but its a good thing I was tracking it constantly online thru the day (it was sent thru some stupid carrier prestige i never heard of I'm mad they didnt use ups or fed ex bc they ring my apt doorbell at our locked apt building and I buzz them in and they bring the pkg to my apt door ) but stupid prestige did NOT ring the doorbell or let me know my pkg arrived in anyway and left it outside of the entire APT BUILDING on the outside steps so I didnt even know it was there and it's over $100 and could have easily been stolen. The only reason I checked there is bc online it said it was delivered and I didnt have it and it wasnt outside my apt door in the hall so on a fluke I checked there. IDIOTS!!!  I complained to amazon but at least I have it safe and sound now no thanks to them

Charli627
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:03 PM
Im going to virtually scream lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Quoting Charli627:

Im going to virtually scream lol!

way to go

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)