Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

grandpaToday Oct 14th is Be Bald and Be Free Day.

IS YOUR S/O OTHER BALD?

Do you think bald is sexy or no?

Just for fun if you want to see currently not bald celebrities (male and female ) how they would look bald just type in

before and after celebrities bald or in most cases if you want to see a particular one you type in their name with bald after it.

Post your favorites

View Full Size Image YVONNE

by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Replies (21-30):
VintageWife
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Mine isn't but he has shaved it all off before when he was in the military.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snuggiewoogie
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:11 PM

Nah! He still got hair. I am not too big on the Bald look!

Charizma77
by Carissa on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:18 PM
He is :)
Charli627
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:06 PM
No and i don't like him bald lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoeyG
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:44 PM

I think bald is very attractive, even on women.  I've been toying with the thought of getting mine all shaved off...

VeroKarr
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:41 AM

No, but he has gray hair. Bald, gray hair, it doesn't matter. My husband's always sexy! ;)

Dontchawishuknu
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Yes, my DH is bald....Well, almost.  He was thinning so badly he shaves his head.  Yes, I find it sexy!

earthangel1967
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting CoolMommyofboys:

uumm, be careful if you don't want to see certain things   LOL  when I typed "julia roberts bald"   and clicked on images on Yahoo...I saw a picture or two I didn't care to see  (it wasn't even Julia Roberts)

I dont use yahoo I tried typing in julia roberts bald on google images to see if anything bad would come up but it didnt. That being said you DO have to brace yourself for image searches on search engines sometimes things come up that have nothing to do with your subject. so fair warning served. lol I dont usually have any trouble and I do them quite often so I guess google does pretty well USUALLY anyway

earthangel1967
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Todd said he shaved his head bald at one point when he use to be in the military before I knew him (he served twice) he said he hated it bald and didnt plan on doing that again. I'm glad we both like his hair

earthangel1967
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Quoting CoeyG:

I think bald is very attractive, even on women.  I've been toying with the thought of getting mine all shaved off...

My oldest daughter brittany didnt shave her head bald but at one time she did cut it super super short into a FAUX hawk .. she is one of those lucky women that look drop dead gorgeous in ANY hair style and probably would in none at all too. She said it was fun to do and that it was empowering and especially extremely liberating, it felt good to not have to spend so much time on her hair every morning like she normally has to. She let it grow back out to medium length again but she said her super super short hair experience was a good one for her and she might do it again someday

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)