Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

Where are you going for Turkey Day?

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:48 AM
  • 95 Replies

Are you hosting Thanksgiving or are you going out?

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HTMommy
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:56 AM

My brother is hosting against his will LOL My mother decided Thanksgiving is at his house this year and invited the family down to him. He's not happy about it. We were possibly going there, but had a contingency plan based on hubby's grand mothers. Neither are doing very good at all and this will probably be their last holidays. His one grandmother is going with her daughter, and his other grandmother its actually her birthday on thanksgiving this year so we are going there to celebrate both holidays for one last shibang

SassyWildflower
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Hosting here =)

lanceandhailey
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:01 AM

We always go to my grandparents.

lanceandhailey
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Nice. My MIL invited all of DH's side to our house for Christmas this year, we were the last to know!

Quoting HTMommy:

My brother is hosting against his will LOL My mother decided Thanksgiving is at his house this year and invited the family down to him. He's not happy about it. We were possibly going there, but had a contingency plan based on hubby's grand mothers. Neither are doing very good at all and this will probably be their last holidays. His one grandmother is going with her daughter, and his other grandmother its actually her birthday on thanksgiving this year so we are going there to celebrate both holidays for one last shibang

manifer_momma
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:03 AM
We're hosting :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriAnn87
by Lori on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:05 AM

We are going to prospector's for there thanksgiving buffet.

HTMommy
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Do you enjoy hosting? I LOVE it but hate the clean up LOL

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Hosting here =)

SassyWildflower
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:08 AM

I absolutely LOVE it!! I don't mind the clean-up b/c my sister-in-law is great about helping with that since she doesn't do any of the cooking =)

Quoting HTMommy:

Do you enjoy hosting? I LOVE it but hate the clean up LOL

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Hosting here =)

CoolMommyofboys
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:09 AM

we'll be coming home  :(

I got some eggs and milk that won't expire until the 28th...if nothing else, we will have eggs and bacon that evening...I'm not sure what we'll do for lunch?  maybe eat in the airport?

HTMommy
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:09 AM

When you go do you go and help out or just go as guests? When we go to MY family, its always expected that I help out...when we go to HUBBY's family, we are guests and everything is taken care of.

Quoting lanceandhailey:

We always go to my grandparents.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)