Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Look at this cutie in the mall...

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:36 AM
  • 11 Replies

I got so excited to see him and he's so sweet! I love when they have Santa's who act and look like Santa!

My kids are too old to get that excited ,... But do you still have young children who get to sit on his lap?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bluebunbun
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:38 AM

yes!!! my 4 year old LOVES santa right up till it's time to sit every year she get's upset and scared lol she REALLY wants to meet him this year 

XJetX
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:40 AM
DD is 2, but I'm very tossed up as to what to do with her as far as Santa. We are Norse Pagan, and I'm pretty adamant with it. Oats and carrots left for Sleipnir, etc... However, I was raised believing in Santa, and it was like magic. Not quite sure how I'm going to pull that one off with our beliefs lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
A_McCool
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:55 AM

My 5 year old daughter despises Santa.  She will stand next to him, but she does not want him to touch her.  If he does touch her, all hell will break loose.  When she was 3, she was all upset and refused to go to bed on Christmas Eve.  Finally, she told us that she didn't want Santa in the house, so we had to promise to stay up and meet him outside to get her presents.  I almost broke down and told her he wasn't real; it was so sad.

SassyWildflower
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:49 AM
My 5 yr.old loves Santa..my 3 yr. Old, not so much.
Our Santa isn't great though :/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MorningStarMom
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:08 AM

My kids are too scared to sit on his lap, but they do get excited to see him, just from as distance..lol

snuggiewoogie
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:14 AM

Michele this is probably gonna be the last year Jenna will want to go see him she will be 10 in April. I am gonna try to keep this goning for as long as I can though! lol....Right now she still believes :)

CoeyG
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:14 PM

It is to PHUCKING early for Santa!  We haven't had Thanksgiving yet!

Charli627
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:16 PM
Lol

Quoting CoeyG:

It is to PHUCKING early for Santa!  We haven't had Thanksgiving yet!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
betsystipo
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:03 AM

the only picture I have ever gotten of my kids w/ santa is both boys looking at him crying and screaming.  every year since, they won't go near him!

Flaca43
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:56 AM

We love Santa! Can't wait to take the kids!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)