Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

Need For Married To A Scorpio Support Day?

in loveToday November 18th is Married To A Scorpio Support Day.

Scorpio Love Compatibility

Scorpio are fueled by passion and desire, both in love and in everyday life situations. Scorpio are determined and forceful, powerful and exciting, and they can be very emotionally intuitive.

Scorpio’s Outlook on Love:

Scorpio demand such an intense connection that not all signs are qualified for or capable of keeping up with Scorpio’s high demands and seething sexuality. For Scorpio, being in love is an alchemical equation of steamy sex, unwavering commitment, and intense internal and external focus on the relationship.

Scorpio’s Romantic Side:

For the ever-so-expressive Scorpio, the focus on sexuality is so strong that one could easily confuse the Crab’s heightened sexual needs for nothing more than a booty call; however, when Scorpio is in love, a shallow relationship is nothing close to what they want with you! For the Scorpio there is no romance if a sexual interlude is not involved.

What Turns a Scorpio On:

Scorpio are turned on by partners who are confident, have high self-esteem, and are not afraid to be experimental and expressive, especially in bed! Scorpio desires a loyal mate who they can trust to be faithful to them as they have no tolerance for shallow relationships.

All sun signs have similar traits but no two of any sign will be exactly the same

Taken from: http://www.liveperson.com/lp/2012-love-compatiblity/scorpio/

Are you a Scorpio or are you married to a Scorpio and do you think there is a need for a Married To A Scorpio Support Day?

(ps. note there is no other married to a (any other sign) support day lol I checked!)

taken from : http://www.loveamigos.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Scorpio.jpg

View Full Size Image YVONNE

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:16 PM
Replies (11-20):
FoxTales
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this
I asked dh if it was needed... He said "uhhhh... Noooooo...?" haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snowangel1979
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:32 PM
My Dh laughed and said he needs the support. LOL. He's a cancer.
My birthday is Wednesday, the last day of Scorpio.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charli627
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:54 PM
No
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
snuggiewoogie
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:09 PM

The only Scorpio I know is my mother......

FrumpyMama
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Oh God No! Having kids has almost completely killed my sex life. It isn't nearly what I wish it was either. lol! Used to be a LOT more often....

Quoting FoxTales:

This is me lol however, I am not nearly the veracious sexual lover described above...maybe if I didn't have a toddler I was chasing after all day long, my sex drive would be back where it was lol

Quoting FrumpyMama:

I am a Scorpio married to a Leo.  Have pity on my poor dh. lol!! 

FoxTales
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Hahaha me too. My son is a Leo, too. They'll have times they can lament together when he's older. Also happy birthday (belated or upcoming) to any scorpios!! Lol my b'day is Monday.

Quoting FrumpyMama:

Oh God No! Having kids has almost completely killed my sex life. It isn't nearly what I wish it was either. lol! Used to be a LOT more often....

Quoting FoxTales:

This is me lol however, I am not nearly the veracious sexual lover described above...maybe if I didn't have a toddler I was chasing after all day long, my sex drive would be back where it was lol

Quoting FrumpyMama:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FrumpyMama
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Both of mine are Aquarius'.  I don't know if I'll ever be understood. lol! Happy Early Birthday! Mine was at the begining of the month.

Quoting FoxTales:

Hahaha me too. My son is a Leo, too. They'll have times they can lament together when he's older. Also happy birthday (belated or upcoming) to any scorpios!! Lol my b'day is Monday.

Quoting FrumpyMama:

Quoting FoxTales:

Quoting FrumpyMama:

diaperstodating
by Angel on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:24 PM

I am a Virgo, married to a Virgo.

mamamiajk
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:39 AM

LOL  I AM a scorpio and a lot of this info is right on the money!

a_brown23
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:48 AM

DH (and I according to this chart. Although I fit in more with the libra sign.) is a scorpio. His bday is Oct. 24 and mine is Oct. 23.  I do not think that our relationship is in need of a support day, lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN