Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sick and Tired of...?

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:01 PM
  • 2 Replies

From time to time life gets tough and we can become spiritually weak and weary. We may even catch ourselves saying; I'm sick and tired of  (my husband, my wife, the kids, my parents, my neighbors, my boss, coworkers, this one or that one..."You fill in the blank"! 

Thank God, He doesn't throw in the towel and get sick and tired of each one of us. It's because of His LOVE and unmerited GRACE precious ones!

We really need to take a good look at things. Are we perfect? Who is? You, Me, Them or God?

That's right...God is the "ONLY" Perfect One! When did we as a people become so extra perfect and in whose eyes are we so perfect? Surely not in God's eyes...let's remember the truth is in the Word of God and not of the World.  

The book of Romans 3:23 says; "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God". 

Okay,  let's repeat that verse again... For ALL have sinned and FALL SHORT of the glory of God!!! 

Now that we have been served some really tasty "meat" from the gospel truth let's digest it by not expecting ourselves or others to be so extra PERFECT. Only God is perfect and He will change them just like He changes you and me...in His perfect timing! 

To sum this all up, let's turn our words and thoughts from a negative gloom into a POSITIVEbloom ...so instead of saying I am sick and tired....Say I am "well" and "rested" in God! 

* His Beloved and Our Cherished Friends, Be Patient, Be Forgiving, Be Humble, Be Compassionate, Be Ever Kind and Thankful.  Flourish in God's Peace, Word and Blessings!

► Like it  Email it Text it ► Live it ► 
Shared with Love and Encouragement    Real Talk ↵   
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
bhow
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I am VERY careful NOT to say that, ever.  My mother said it all the time and it hurt every time.  She was a sick sick sick woman and still can be very toxic, I keep my distance at a safe place and so do my brothers.  My family might get to me (especially the oldest child) but to tell them that, is a no no for me.  I love them always I just have a hard time liking them ALL the time and I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

ladybee2009
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:06 PM

This is just one of the reasons why we need to pray for our families, others and let's not forget ourselves. I am sorry to hear you are going through this precious one.

I pray to Father, your strength, peace be restore in your family, wisdom and forgiveness. Amen.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)