Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You wet to someone's house and there was something that affected you physically? What would you do?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 4:56 PM
Replies (11-20):
Charli627
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:37 PM
My little sister went through the same thing and the dr said it was stress.

Quoting smile357:

I used to have the same thing happen to me. It went on for about a year. It was my bodies way of dealing with stress. I know that sounds wierd but your body does what it has to to get your attention.

mhmomma
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:42 PM
It was totally physical enviotmental. I was totally fine no stress. Then bam I just couldn't stop itching. I left the house felt a little better. I know I'm allergic to dust. That's one cause when there

Quoting CoeyG:

Are you sure it's purely physical?  Maybe it's the stress?  

mhmomma
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:39 AM
Please she just thinks I'm a baby. Hello I haven't slept in months. No doctor can figure it out. We have it narrowed down but no real answers.

Quoting luvmybug:

i'm sorry * HUGS* i would just talk to my mom about it. that's pretty low that she hasn't checked on you, though.

Quoting mhmomma:

I'm at my moms house for thanksgiving. Well I have some strange allergy. We don't know what's causing it but I get this severe itching. It takes over my body. Feels likes bugs crawling all over me and then a stinging feeling randomly on my body. Well sitting in my moms house it started to happen. OMG!!!! Not even kidding it is so bad it brings me to tears. Well I had to go outside. My waist and arms are so red and itchy I feel so overwhelmed. Here I am sitting in the car by myself. Everyone is eating dinner and I have no appetite. My mom doesn't even care. Hasn't checked on me once. I am so not feeling the love. I'm ready to leave and not talk to her. The doctors don't even know what's wrong. Something enviotmental but what. So here I am alone in the car on thanksgiving. No love

mhmomma
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:40 AM
Glad it's not just me

Quoting VintageWife:

I would be upset too.
mhmomma
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:43 AM
I know all this. Please. H and I both have food issues. She does not look at labels for anything. He just doesn't care. H had had his food issues for years as have I with the food allergies. Some people will never change. Sad when it's your own mom. My mil has changed her way if cooking and checks all label

Quoting HTMommy:

aww hon! It could be sooo many things. From something she sprays or has as an air freshener to uncleaned air filters and vents. It could be something she cooks with regularly that you don't. When it cooks it becomes an aromatic and the oil particles in the air are what effect you. It could be mold or dust. Sooo many possibilities of what it could be and like Colleen said, it could also very much be a subconscious reaction to the stress of going to your mom's. Something that you have no control over. *hugs* I hope you left

mhmomma
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:43 AM
Thanka

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

(((( Big Hugs)))

hugs

snuggiewoogie
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:17 AM

Quoting mhmomma:

Thanka

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

(((( Big Hugs)))

hugs

Hope you have a much better day today!

CoolMommyofboys
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:36 AM

Quoting mhmomma:

I'm at my moms house for thanksgiving. Well I have some strange allergy. We don't know what's causing it but I get this severe itching. It takes over my body. Feels likes bugs crawling all over me and then a stinging feeling randomly on my body. Well sitting in my moms house it started to happen. OMG!!!! Not even kidding it is so bad it brings me to tears. Well I had to go outside. My waist and arms are so red and itchy I feel so overwhelmed. Here I am sitting in the car by myself. Everyone is eating dinner and I have no appetite. My mom doesn't even care. Hasn't checked on me once. I am so not feeling the love. I'm ready to leave and not talk to her. The doctors don't even know what's wrong. Something enviotmental but what. So here I am alone in the car on thanksgiving. No love

that sounds awful  :(

Are you still there or was it just for the day?

I hope today is a better day for you!!

betsystipo
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:59 PM

I was very surprised you didn't all just leave.  Or at least go to your sisters and shower.  Something to give you relief rather than sit in the car and wait!  :(

mhmomma
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:58 PM
All for the kids. My sis and them had just gotten there when the itching started. Ugh just a very rude way to be treated. Geez and that's my mom.

Quoting betsystipo:

I was very surprised you didn't all just leave.  Or at least go to your sisters and shower.  Something to give you relief rather than sit in the car and wait!  :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)