Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

If you don't like what you are doing for a living then quit the show, break your contract and pay the price and leave your $8million a year take home behind, Let someone who would appreciate having a job take your place .  

by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Replies (21-21):
RheaF
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Who really knows how they treat their actors? The guy started the show when he was a child. A show that celebrates drinking, drugs, random sex,etc.that is what he was exposed to. That is what his Mother pushed him into, and through all this She is the one who is hAving a problem with him not making the money. Not him,lol. I think he more than deserves to have his opinion of the show. You can say and think what you want. I personally commend him for taking a stand. Better than flipping out like Charlie Sheen and turning to drugs.

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting RheaF:

He is leaving the show,lol. I. Say good for him! He is standing up for what he believes. Should he have handled it like he did? IDK? I personally never found it funny and can't see how it has lasted so long. It's the same story line over and over.

So, he is leaving the show BFD.  Should he speak badly about a show that has paid him 8million dollars after taxes a year when there are young people his age who can't even get a job mopping floors in McShits for minimum?   What gives him the right to tell anyone not to watch the show?  Sounds like maybe he isn't "leaving" the show maybe he didn't get what he wanted when renewal of his contract came up and he is getting back at them.  Well if he did find "god"  good for him...see if he can live on less than his 9million a year then.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN