Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

My Hubby's Funny Undies LOL

embarrassedlaughingYou know how moms always say to make sure you wear good underwear in case you are in a car accident? lol

Well as I shared in a recent post My husband and I were in a car accident a few days ago and I wanted to share a little funny part now that we are healing day by day....

The trauma center literally cut Todd's clothes of him and when they got down to his underwear I couldn't help but notice he had on my favorite underwear (boxer briefs I think those are sexiest) and I was a bit relieved bc only half his underwear are boxer briefs (he only wears them for my sake) bc the other half of his underwear are HIS favorites and he wears them for him. GOOFY silly boxers with simpsons and stewie from family guy on them much like these

They ended up cutting off his underwear too and later at home I teased him and said I was glad you didn't have your embarassing silly stewie underwear on and he teased me back and said "I was too but only because I would be upset if they had to CUT up my stewie underwear!"

hahahaha

View Full Size Image YVONNE

by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 6:37 PM
Replies (11-18):
snuggiewoogie
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Hahaha!

earthangel1967
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Quoting CoolMommyofboys:

LOL

I wonder though if they are kinda like gyno's...they've seen it all and never even notice any more??  LMAO

DH has a few undies that I wish had to be cut off of him  LOL

I don't know bc I know at least several of them were noticing his clothes at least in general bc several of them commented on what a really nice RedWings Hoody he had on and they were so sorry they had to cut it off (even more so when he told them he just bought it the day before!) lol

PS He doesnt know but I just ordered him a brand new redwings hoody twice as nice as the one they cut off for one of his christmas presents : )

earthangel1967
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Quoting XJetX:

At least you guys can see some humor in it lol, glad you're both ok!

Thank you so much, yes Todd and I and our kids are all like that, when we go thru something bad we always at least TRY to find A. Blessings in disguise and B. try to find some kind of humor even if its dark or twisted humor in it. It helps. : )

XJetX
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Well as they say,if you can't laugh at yourself... ;)

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting XJetX:

Thank you so much, yes Todd and I and our kids are all like that, when we go thru something bad we always at least TRY to find A. Blessings in disguise and B. try to find some kind of humor even if its dark or twisted humor in it. It helps. : )

CoeyG
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 4:31 PM

LOL they would have had a great time with those underwear in the ER.  I wore funny socks and sprained my ankle once, the socks got more attention than my ankle.

mhmomma
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 9:05 PM

thats funny

SissyAnn141
Thinking ......
33 minutes ago
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:12 AM

Quoting XJetX:

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting XJetX:

I know, you do not know me.

Glad y'all are all okay, Hopefully OTHER GUYS FAULT ??

Get HIM, a COUPLE of pair this year, and tell him "no cutting off"!!!

earthangel1967
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Quoting SissyAnn141:

Quoting XJetX:

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting XJetX:

I know, you do not know me.

Glad y'all are all okay, Hopefully OTHER GUYS FAULT ??

Get HIM, a COUPLE of pair this year, and tell him "no cutting off"!!!

Oh yes absolutely 100% the other guy behind us's fault, HE caused a 4 car collision, never apologized not a word.  The LOVELY stupid laws in Michigan since 1970 something or other have it that even if its 100% the other guys fault as in this case each individual victims insurance has to cover themselves the ass who HIT all of us's insurance doesnt! Calling a laywer doesnt help either bc that is the stupid LAW! I hope he got a HUGE ticket or went to jail overnight or SOMETHING no idea what his consequences are. : (

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN