Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

blabing about teen mom stuff

Posted by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 7:04 PM
  • 4 Replies

so i have been watching teen mom and its making me soooo mad!!!! i hate  how little kids are getting pregnant and not taking care of their kids!!! just like that little girl jannel a teen mom she thinks she is an adult be she is worthless.. i think she should be put in jail for a very long time..  she treats her mom like crap doesnt give a s**t about her kid... she calls her mom whenever she needs help even tho she has no respect for her... i have had a hard time ttc and that piece of crap can have a baby and be the way she is!! what is wrong with this world!!! i hate how alot of great women cant have babys but all these little girls are having babys!! and them making shows about kids getting pregnant is making alot of young kids want to get pregnant.. i heard 2 little girls yesterday on the bus talking about how they want to have kids and how they are gunna teach their kids to be just like them!! the girls looked like they were like 12 or so...  what do you guys think about teen moms and the tv shows?? does any one else think that these shows are influencing children and teens?

please no crap talking!!!!

by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 7:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Charizma77
by Carissa on Nov. 29, 2012 at 9:08 PM

I honestly never watch these shows.

Bleacheddecay
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I watch. I did wonder if the shows would make kids want to have babies or not. The show claims teen pregnancy in the states is down since they started. Janelle to me is the worst of the moms so far. At least Amber tried to be a mom to her kid. She admits she wasn't a good mom but you could see she wanted to be a mom. Janelle on the other hand, doesn't try but a lot of her issues come from her mental disease that she still doesn't have a handle on.
allie5489
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:03 PM
1 mom liked this

thats so true amber did try and i know she had problems but she tried to fix them but jannel is a waste of time.. i feel sooo bad for jannels little boy.. and i hope he doesnt turn out like her..

CoeyG
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:23 PM

So, turn the television off or change the channel.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN