Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

I Took A Shower W/ Another Guy

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:14 PM
  • 29 Replies
5 moms liked this

happychickI confess..... I took a shower with another guy tonight..... not my husband.....

and my husband doesn't even care

bc it was

our precious little birdy guy Medley! (our cockatiel) Tee hee

I'm super excited about it though because he has taken a shower w/ Todd before and even one of our daughters actually several times but never would with me.

But tonight he stayed on my shoulder and flapped his wings in the shower water splashing away and kept hitting me in the head with his big wet wings lol it was sooo cute and he was so happy and chirpy.

Just made my day it was a special treat for me! : ) I think I laughed thru my entire shower lol

Now he is drying and primping and preening on the towel rack all happy dappy. Bless his little heart.

View Full Size Image YVONNE

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shari55
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:35 PM

LOL, he looks happy too

Shari, wife to John since April 1988, Mom to Heather (Jan. 1977), Nyssa(April 1989) and

Michaela(August 1994)

TheIrishDuckie
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Oh my word, that is adorable!

snuggiewoogie
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:51 PM

You had me going with this post for a minute Yvonne!!! :)

CoeyG
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:08 AM

You can tell he enjoyed the shower.  

TheJerseyGirl
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:28 AM

OMGosh he is too cute, Yvonne!

SassyWildflower
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:30 AM
Lol that is too cute
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KayLundy3
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:31 AM
I want one! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kathleenplus1
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:57 PM

How cute is that! My German Shepard puppy is obsessed with water and always tries to jump in with you. So I make sure my door is completely shut every time I take a shower...well I "accidently"left the bathroom door open a crack when my husband was showering and sorta fled the scene. You could here him yelling all the way in the living room LMAO "HEY! No..NO...NOOO Hey thats my butt stop!!" I'm evil!!! Love playing pranks on my husband :)

earthangel1967
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

You had me going with this post for a minute Yvonne!!! :)

in lovegiving heartfalling in love

Teee hee hee you silly! I thought you knew me long and well enough to know I'm beyond in love with my Todd ... I'm pretty much obsessed with him and EXTREMELY devoted and loyal. : )  Still a fun post title I thought. lol ; P

earthangel1967
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Quoting Kathleenplus1:

How cute is that! My German Shepard puppy is obsessed with water and always tries to jump in with you. So I make sure my door is completely shut every time I take a shower...well I "accidently"left the bathroom door open a crack when my husband was showering and sorta fled the scene. You could here him yelling all the way in the living room LMAO "HEY! No..NO...NOOO Hey thats my butt stop!!" I'm evil!!! Love playing pranks on my husband :)

LOL that is really cute and funny.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN