Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

What's for dinner? 12/7

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:43 PM
  • 5 Replies

I think I'm gonna make Fettucini Alfredo! What's cookin tonite?

you rock

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
earthangel1967
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this

We ate bad but yummy tonight, Me and Todd took one of our sons our to eat with us to TGIFRIDAYS.... We got the awesome homemade pretzel sticks with beer cheese dip as an appetizer and then we got Jack Daniels and provolone cheese burgers with sweet potato fries, I had a mudslide, Todd had a long island ice tea and Elijah had rootbeer with vanilla in it and then Elijah had a slice of vanilla bean cheesecake. I ended up giving half my food to elijah to bring home to eat later which he was happy about too ( I was too full to finish it anyway) .

View Full Size Image YVONNE

snuggiewoogie
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting earthangel1967:

We ate bad but yummy tonight, Me and Todd took one of our sons our to eat with us to TGIFRIDAYS.... We got the awesome homemade pretzel sticks with beer cheese dip as an appetizer and then we got Jack Daniels and provolone cheese burgers with sweet potato fries, I had a mudslide, Todd had a long island ice tea and Elijah had rootbeer with vanilla in it and then Elijah had a slice of vanilla bean cheesecake. I ended up giving half my food to elijah to bring home to eat later which he was happy about too ( I was too full to finish it anyway) .

I'm glad you had a good dinner :)

LivinDeadGurl
Not feeling well today. Just want to curl up and sleep.
Today at 5:29 PM
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:45 PM

We did chili in the crock pot yesterday.

TheJerseyGirl
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:35 PM
You girls are making me hungry!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheJerseyGirl
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Last night we had homemade meatball and provolone sandwiches ...and crockpot Mac and cheese
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)