Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

Lazy girl on a Lazy weekend!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:19 PM
  • 14 Replies
I swear I was completely lazy this weekend. I did nothing Saturday but bake cookies, eat cookies, and lay around on the couch watching movies. Today I finally came to... Started my laundry... Ughhhhh... And visited my sisters first grand baby . Just got done giving all the boys in the house haircuts and am sitting here drinking more coffee, as if that's a smart thing to do near bedtime.

Just lazy I tell ya!

What did you girls do this weekend?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rosebud727
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I just finished wrapping all the gifts that I have purchased so far. I'm almost finished shopping, still need that "wow" gift for my husband and a gift for my daughter's boyfriend, maybe one more gift for my oldest daughter...

Barronbaby
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:25 PM
Not much!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Livv066
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:47 PM
You did more then I did. We slept in until 10, DD was up most of the night, & DH is sick. Went out for brunch, watched movies, & made DD dinner. Then DD & I made salt dough ornaments, they are in the oven now. Tomorrow we'll paint them.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LivinDeadGurl
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:50 PM

I sat in bed on my laptop all weekend...lol.

shoot4thestars
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:54 PM

I did about the same.  Not the same things, but I had a good round about lazy weekend...lol  It felt nice!!!

LoriAnn87
by Lori on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:17 PM

work and food shopping.

snuggiewoogie
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I bake Christmas Cookies with Jenna and worked around this house. Seems like there is always work work and more work around here. I'm glad you had a Lazy weekend :)

VintageWife
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Went shopping with friends yesterday and then came home and felt like poo. Ending up taking a long hot bath and going to bed.

landswithrow
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:43 AM
Decorated the tree yesterday but other than that, three sick kiddos in the house....not much getting done here. Starting laundry today
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Gaileey
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 6:43 PM

OMG - had the BUSIEST weekend. 
katie was in the high school Christmas Extravaganza show - 4 shows in 3 days.  in between more rehersals, meggies regular activities....blah blah blah....
.i never got around to my ususal weekend full of laundry - i literally had a mountain of dirty clothes to tackle today!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)