Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

Ready for a BRA Makeover - YES you read right...BRA - “Double Divas”

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 8:59 AM
  • 5 Replies

http://shavarross.com/2012/12/23/ready-for-a-bra-makeover-ladies-lifetime-brings-you-double-divas/

check the video in the above link

Ready for a BRA Makeover, Ladies? Lifetime Brings You “Double Divas”

by Shavar on December 23, 2012

in Entertainment, Fashion, Videos

Lifetime-Double-Divas

Ready for a BRA Makeover, Ladies? Lifetime Brings You “Double Divas”

Well ladies, the time has finally come, dont’cha think? It’s time you had a BRA makeover!!

Lifetime is bringing you an all-new exciting reality show boasting a hilariously unfiltered cast exuding Southern charm and hospitality — the show is called DOUBLE DIVAS!

Double Divas follows Atlanta’s renowned boutique LiviRae Lingerie owners and best friends Molly Hopkins, the “boob whisperer,” and Cynthia Richards, the “Thomas Edison” of custom lingerie, as they display their natural talent helping women with any and all intimate apparel needs.

Watch Double Divas, a Lifetime docuseries that offers an eye-opening peek into the world of intimate apparel.

Check out the promo below where Molly & Cynthia are “Sizing America One Bra at a Time!” Double Divas premieres January 10th at 10/9c on Lifetime!

by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 8:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
taniamorse85
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:02 AM

Yet another reason I miss having Lifetime.  This sounds like an interesting show.

VintageWife
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:54 AM

Seriously? A show about wearing the right bra?

darlingdaisy
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:35 PM

I will watch it at least once.

CoeyG
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:52 AM

Are we still wearing bras?  Oh honey mine has been gone for so long my knee cap warmes are heading towards my ankles.  Free yourselves.

mstef99
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:07 PM

I'dlike to watch this just to see if over the years I've been mis-sizing myself, lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)