Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

Thoughts and Prayers for Colleen...

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:24 AM
  • 29 Replies

I just read in another group that she is in the hospital. The person in the other group had noticed she hadn't posted in several days and looked through her blog for a way to find her FB and found Shannon's. Apparently Shannon posted that she was found unresponsive in her home and is in the hospital. The ICU told her that Colleen's CO2 levels were extremely high. Do any of you live near her? It looks like Shannon is searching for a foster situation for the dogs or something till she's out (which may be another week at least).

I haven't visited in here in a few days or I'm sure I would have noticed her missing presence. Thinking of her!

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2Jolee
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:59 AM
Where does she live?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snuggiewoogie
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:19 AM

I knew something was wrong! Her and I talk everyday and I had sent her 4 E-mails and I knew that something happened! 

Sending lots of prayers to her! I miss her and I glad we know where she is now.

EsmeVincent
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:22 AM
1 mom liked this
OMG...prayers sent her way...I hope she gets better asap
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
offrdngal
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I knew she was in the hospital, but I hadn't received any updates.  I hope she will be okay.

VintageWife
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:36 AM

I believe it's PA, right girls? 

Quoting Mommy2Jolee:

Where does she live?

VintageWife
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:39 AM

I came to see if you had posted this because I knew you were buddies. She's in the 'moms with adult kids' group and that's where I saw it. For some reason, I always click on the links that lead there so I lurk for a minute and leave (i know several of the women in there well). I saw that post and was like "oh no!"  

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

I knew something was wrong! Her and I talk everyday and I had sent her 4 E-mails and I knew that something happened! 

offrdngal
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:13 AM

I think you are right about PA.

Quoting VintageWife:

I believe it's PA, right girls? 

Quoting Mommy2Jolee:

Where does she live?

Bradensmommy719
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Prayers!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snuggiewoogie
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Quoting VintageWife:

I came to see if you had posted this because I knew you were buddies. She's in the 'moms with adult kids' group and that's where I saw it. For some reason, I always click on the links that lead there so I lurk for a minute and leave (i know several of the women in there well). I saw that post and was like "oh no!"  

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

I have been so so worried about her! I kept telling my daughter to say a little pray every night for her. I knew something had happened I just did not know what. We are good buddies we chat all the time! I hope someone is taking care of her dog till she gets out. If I was closer I would go up there and take care of her dog Sophie. She loves that dog that's her buddy! I hope maybe one of her neighbors can help till she gets back home. Vintage if you hear anything else about her condition or how she's doing could you please keep me posted!

diaperstodating
by Angel on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:29 PM

praying

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN