Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to The Park Bench! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:44 AM
  • 60 Replies
4 moms liked this

Hi,

Thank you for joining The Park Bench group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk: 
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations... 

Enjoy our Park Bench welcome video - courtesy of Liansmommie:

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WillTimsmom
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:45 AM
4 moms liked this
Good morning - this group looks fun & lively so I thought I would give it a try. I am married (12 yrs) to a great guy who is retired & stays very busy. I drive about an hour to / from work as a lab tech. I have 2 adult sons . Son #1 is 26, just got married to a great gal. They live in Seattle (I live in Calif). My #2 son is 24, lives @ home & is going to school. My dh & I love to travel so its great having him @ home to care for the animals.
We have 3 dogs (2 dalmatians & a jack russell) and will be getting another dalmatian to foster for a dalmatian rescue group I volunteer for this weekend.
I also love to knit and do traditional scrapbooking. I like to watch crime shows like CSI & Law & Order
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MammaSweetpea
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:04 AM
3 moms liked this
Hey everyone! I go by the name of MammaSweetpea; I'm married with 5 kids. I've worked, been a SAHM for 10 years and now I'm out working again! And like everyone else I'm just trying to fi.d a happy balance of all the things in life :)
BlsdWithTwOKids
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:42 PM
3 moms liked this

Hello Ladies,

My name is Sara & I am a 30 year old SAHM to my 8 year old son,Isaiah AKA Young Stunna & my 6 year old daughter,Savannah AKA Diva,I also have one angel baby I lost 12 years ago due to a miscarriage,I was 2 months pregnant...I have been a member of CM before but under a previous screen name and I thought I would join this group again...Anyways in my free time I cook,clean and i love to take pictures mainly of my children and nature,I have been taking pictures for a little over two years......I am looking to make friends with other Moms,anyone is welcome to add me...

how are you

QuickDrawAllie
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:40 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi My name is Allie. I am from Illinois. I have 2 children ages 12 and 15 (agggg). I will look around and see whats interesting here. Thanks

MTSuperMomof4
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:04 PM
2 moms liked this

Good evening!!! I'm Mandy. I am a SAHM to 4 children. I am sure their intent in life is to drive me batty :) I have3 boys and a girl: 8 yr old (Kendrick), 6 yr old (Kai), 2 yr old (Sophie) and 10 week old (Drew). I am new to this staying home business...It's way more work than working ever was! 

Reddz21
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:53 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi I am Jill mom of three 2 princesses and a prince "Irish Triplets" lol...

TTC; SAHM going to school fulltime  hoping to get a job in SC so hubby and I can move soon...

in lovefingers crossedtoddler girlboy n girlttc

jackiegreen1780
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:24 PM
3 moms liked this

Hello Mommas!!! My name is Jackie. I have 2 kiddlets. My son Gino is 6 and my daughter Raelea is 3. I have been on cafemom before under a different screen name, and this is my first time back on in forever!!! It is going to take some getting used to again! 

I am a writer and a bookkeeper. I have my own writing company and I specialize in business services. Resumes, coverletters, thank you letters, blogging, website content, copywriting, etc. I have also become a born again Christian, and am working on my relationship with God. 

Cant wait to get to know some of you!

blueeyes2000
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:13 PM
3 moms liked this
Hi my name is Jessica and I a SAHM of a three year old boy. My hubby and I have been married for five years. We live in North Dakota.
Hubby works in law enforcement and at home I take care of our son, the horses, the llama, and our chickens. Plus other animals.
Looking forward to meeting other moms.
jenettyshome
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:42 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm a spiritual wife and mom of four great kids.  We live on nearly 12 acres in Pembroke, GA right now but getting ready to move closer to the Atlanta area in a few months.  I love spiritual studies, geocaching, gardening, crafts, reading, great movies, and meeting new friends.

I enjoy playing on my computer or spending time outdoors.  I enjoy reading, working on my blog site, baking, crochet, and other crafts.  I don't drink or smoke.  Never have, never will. I like to be present in my life and remember it when I look back. I don't want to miss any of the gifts God sends my way.  I'm a pretty open book so anything you want to ask, just go for it!  :)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Welcome!  :)

Quoting jenettyshome:

I'm a spiritual wife and mom of four great kids.  We live on nearly 12 acres in Pembroke, GA right now but getting ready to move closer to the Atlanta area in a few months.  I love spiritual studies, geocaching, gardening, crafts, reading, great movies, and meeting new friends.

I enjoy playing on my computer or spending time outdoors.  I enjoy reading, working on my blog site, baking, crochet, and other crafts.  I don't drink or smoke.  Never have, never will. I like to be present in my life and remember it when I look back. I don't want to miss any of the gifts God sends my way.  I'm a pretty open book so anything you want to ask, just go for it!  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)