Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

just the best freaking day(vent)

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 4:29 PM
  • 11 Replies

ugh so woke up to husband being a jerk!! and now our freaking place is flooding!! wtf seriously uugghh just what we freaking need right now.. were still looking for a freaking place to live, everyone is just driving me freaking crazy!! i want to shut out from the world for a few days... my stomach olcers are back i cant keep any food down.. we decided were not trying until were settled down and everything.. it feels like all my dreams are getting pushed back time and time again there is always some reason why we cant try... while my so dreams are becoming true.. im mad hurt and kinda jelly... i just want everything to be ok and get better!! we are good people but things keep going wrong but people that are wastes of life everything is going freaking perfect for them!!!! i dont know how much more i can freaking take!!!! im really starting to hate myself.. i dont want to look in any mirror or anything.. i cant stand the sight of my self...:( i hope this all goes away soon so i can get on with life and hope my dreams come true too.....

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Michelle479
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:23 PM

Hope things get better for you soon.   

allie5489
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Quoting Michelle479:

Hope things get better for you soon.   

rosebud727
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Sorry sweetie. Things will get better soon. They have to right?

mstef99
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Wow where are you living that it's flooding?  Take a deep breath, vent all you want on the boards but just keep positive thoughts, things WILL eventually work out and get better!

allie5489
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:34 PM

we live in a mother in law apartment... in the basement... :( we have been looking for a new house but we have to get a first time buyers loan... but we dont even know if my so will get approved or not..... 

Quoting mstef99:

Wow where are you living that it's flooding?  Take a deep breath, vent all you want on the boards but just keep positive thoughts, things WILL eventually work out and get better!

mstef99
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:37 PM

Quoting allie5489:

we live in a mother in law apartment... in the basement... :( we have been looking for a new house but we have to get a first time buyers loan... but we dont even know if my so will get approved or not..... 

Quoting mstef99:

Holy crap... that's UNACCEPTABLE!!!!  Hope you are not paying any rent... Don't know what your circumstances are but I'd be OUT !

allie5489
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:41 PM

no we cant pay rent were sadly living with my so mother and father...the worst freaking thing ever!!!! she buggs for money but we arnt paying casue we have nothing down here.. i just want our own place.. :/

Quoting mstef99:

Quoting allie5489:

Quoting mstef99:

Holy crap... that's UNACCEPTABLE!!!!  Hope you are not paying any rent... Don't know what your circumstances are but I'd be OUT !

Momma-2boys
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:58 AM
So sorry! Just remember everyone goes through rough times you just gotta be positive and thing will eventually turn around. No bodies life is as perfect as it seems
hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:32 AM
You have to try and keep a postive attitude. Don't stress out over the things you can't change. And gain some self esteem so you can love yourself.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hannahsmom494
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:27 PM
This, too, shall pass. You will get through it...take a breath.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN