Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

Romans 15:13

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:26 PM
  • 5 Replies
4 moms liked this

Word ↵

I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13 NLT.

Note ↵
May You Stay Blessed and Be a Blessing to Others Too!

Prayer and Word
by Lady Bee Archie 

www.prayer4every1.com
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
deltathree
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Nice!

CMLaurie
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:39 PM

WOW! I just read this passage and it clearly hit home. Why is it so difficult to follow Him when there is so much good when you do. WE are so stubborn!  I don't know how I will make it outside of my current situation where I have most of what I need. Strange, yes.  I want and NEED to get out of my situation. It's not a bad situation but a situation without a future. I will have no help with a place to live, no help with car repairs, no financial help, etc.  *sigh*

Hugs!

MamaCatDFS
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Thank you for speaking up with Scripture. Bless you!

diaperstodating
by Angel on Feb. 23, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Thank you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ladybee2009
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 7:47 PM

Precious one, God will always provide and meet our needs! No matter how things look or may seem. Stay strong, keep trusting God and praise your way through it all...God is with you!!!

Quoting CMLaurie:

WOW! I just read this passage and it clearly hit home. Why is it so difficult to follow Him when there is so much good when you do. WE are so stubborn!  I don't know how I will make it outside of my current situation where I have most of what I need. Strange, yes.  I want and NEED to get out of my situation. It's not a bad situation but a situation without a future. I will have no help with a place to live, no help with car repairs, no financial help, etc.  *sigh*

Hugs!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN