Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Park Bench The Park Bench

HI IM NEW!!!

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 5:51 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hi! My Name is Christina. But friends and family call me NINA!!! I am married to the most wonderful guy ever. His name is Dustin. We have two beautiful children. Their names and ages are Kaylee, she just turned 8 march 23rd and Caleb, he will turn 5 June 1st. We had a stillborn(25 1/2 weeks) in spet 2009. We recently started TTC in November 2011 with two m/c in february '12 and May '12. 

I love taking pictures and editing pictures. Its my favorite thing to do. My children have ADHD so at times it gets hard to do everything i need to do. My hubby is a SAHD and im a working mom. I perfer to be out working, but some days i wish i cold be a SAHM. When/If i get pregnant i will go down to parttime and daddy will get a parttime job untill i have the baby. Ohh i forgot to tell my age. hehe. I am 24 will be 25 October 1st. Hubby is 24 and will turn 25 in December.

My family just had a baby boom. One of my younger sisters just had a baby Nov. 4 '12 so that makes TWO for her! My mom just had a baby Nov 4 '12 so that makes ALOT for her lol. My two cousins just had babies so that makes 1 each for them. Now my BABY sister and my BABY cousin are having babies DUE SEPT. 20 '13. They are due the same day. HOW AWESOME. They are also haveing their ultrasounds on the same day and find out what they are having the same day.

I have a huge family. It consists of my 3 sisters. 2 step sisters 2 step brothers and 1 brother. Than theres my mom, step dad, dad, grandmas(3) and grandpas(1) than my 2 aunts and 8 cousins. Than we have my hubbys side. and let me tell you Holidays.. hahaha if you can't handle noise its not the place for you and its ALWAYZ crowded. !!!. well thats enough about me i can tell you all more as you ask.

Its nice to be here and i can't wait to meet you ladies and get some friends!!! So what are some good groups i could join? so excited.... BTW im very talkative and friendly and i love to stay upbeat even with the whole TTC process.

My Name is Christina. Im 24 yrs young. I have two kids Kaylee and Caleb and married the love of my life Dustin <3 Im currently TTC baby NUMBER 3 since NOV. 2011!!!!!
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 5:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Welcome :) i've been on CM for 2 yrs, but I haven't been in this group for a while, but I rejoined. I need less drama groups in my life.

mamamiajk
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:30 AM

Hello and Welcome to the group!

amonkeymom
by Amy on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:05 PM

wave  Hi Nina!!!

_MommiiNina_
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:38 PM

i used to have a cafemom username way back in like 2008 but i guess i never went on so they deleted it so made a new one. its so different than what it used to be. but i can't wait to find friends and people i can chat with. without drama!!!

letstalk747
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 6:14 PM

hi Christina , im joy

MZ.B777
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Hi and welcome to the group.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN